Rejection of married men that have permission to play solo : Swingers Discussion 221818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleRejection of married men that have permission to play solo
TOPIC: Rejection of married men that have permission to play solo
Created by: dknj1
Original Starting post for this thread:
There are many couples and "single" ladies that automatically reject a married man that has permission to play solo. What's up with that? The so called "single" guys that you want (it's mostly all about looks) are probably not being truthful about their relationship status. What else are they hiding? How reliable are they to show up? (have to sneak out of the house) You are just deluding yourself in thinking that someone that has a "singles" profile is really single. Don't you prefer honesty? Also, Couples that insist on a truly "single" male seem to have no problem playing with a married woman without her husband - please look up the word: hypocrite.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand that this site caters to a lifestyle. I am willing to bet that a good number of married couples here decided to investigate this lifestyle after they were married for awhile. They were lucky they had partners to follow them down this path. Unfortunately for me, I did not marry one. While I do love my wife, my decision to step outside for more carnal pleasure is not because I have lost feelings for her. It's quite the opposite. I understand there can be drama involved if someone is not upfront and that is not cool at all. Even married, I do not believe in the all the boundaries society puts on marriage. If I was to do it all over again I would seek an open marriage. Given hindsight being 20/20, I am not going to leave a woman I love due to desires only I understand the need to feed.

Allentown NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a marrried woman who has permission to play solo, I thought I would throw in my two cents. The first guy I saw from this site was in a relationship. .She didn't want to participate but had to approve of potential playmates. All went well and he went off to book the room. While we were waiting the rules came out. It was my fault for not asking abou special rules up front. He was not allowed to kiss me or go down on me but I was expected to go down on him. We had a few good e ncounters then two phone numbers started textng me. Turns out the whole time I wq s texting the guy who's profile is single male I was talking to her. Major drama ensued. Bottom line I'm now weary of the drama that can come with a marrried man that say they are allowed to play. Though I don't count them out completely.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Ms Racer....100% agree with everything you say, with the exception of the fact that separation of church and state is found in the establishment clause of the 1st amendment.....i have no quarrel with a church that brings folks together in peace and harmony, it is those churches who try to over reach into public policy whith whom I take issue. I would totally support a Libertarian system, so long as there were a contained safety net and provisions to be sure one mans "Liberty" does not infringe on another mans "Rights" Thank you for the civil discourse on this subject...it proves it IS possible :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Agreed, Some good points, PartyPerks. Of course the separation of Church and State is nowhere to be found in the Constitution, it was simply mentioned in one of Thomas Jefferson's letters. Of course you should know that already. Room for everyone, that is why we are libertarians and want the government out of our lives as much as possible. Think Ron Paul. We don't agree with everything that is taught or said in our church, but there is more good than bad, though We are very open with who we are, "We are who we are" and just go with it. Living by example is soooo much better than trying to cram it down people's throat. Lots of people in certain movements wear it like a chip on their shoulder daring someone to knock it off. Not the way to go. Examples: "As gay person my view is this..............or As a black person my view is this...........We as individuals would never sign on to collectivism type b.s. We have a broad range of views and hate to be pigeon holed into a certain belief system by labels in general. Take care.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Ms racer I respect your views both politically and sexually, but I hope you will forgive me and others who can't wrap our hands around the idea of a Christian conservative swinger, or a swinger with distain for "liberals" I would suggest to you that were it not for Liberals, what we do in the lifestyle would be illegal in most if not all States. So while you are honoring those Agnostic Deist Masons who founded America and wrote the Constitution, just remember it is those of of who went to gay pride parades years before it was mainstream and keep a vigil on the line between church and state that assure you have the freedom to peruse both your sexuality and your relationships. Be well

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just because I really like women DOES NOT make me politically liberal. I hate the media and society always trying to make that connection. I'm just not one to show up at some gay pride event or be a Democrat for that matter. Actually me and Travis are strict Constitutionalist / Libertarians. Anyways, of over 20 years in lifestyle, I can tell ya..........people ONLY CARE what we do sexually OUTSIDE of our marriage. For me it is sex with women and zero sex with guys. I have met very few women who are into girls as much as I am and when I do, it's a real pleasure. I let people know exactly what they can expect from me in the very first sentence of our profile or before going into the sex room. Most men understand the word lesbian and that's exactly what I am by definition outside of my marriage. Problems only occur in the group sex room, but we are egomaniacs and like an appreciative crowd, so what can you do. Well not go to sex clubs is one. We have taken our exibisionism (sp?) to adult vanillia clubs where there is a target rich environment, ie. Single women. We have had many 3 somes with single girls, each date has always been a full swap scenario. After the 3 some sex, many woman tell us they are "straight" or "lesbian", but said that they really enjoyed the both of us. There is many different "shades" of the words bi-sexual and lesbian. Rarely is there an absolute definition. Many bisexuals, lesbian and gays float from one extreme to another, depending on chemistry, so technically they are all (meaning most)are bisexual. I enjoy being a Woman who likes women a lot, oddly enough our girlfriend says that she feels like a man trapped in a woman's body, but likes having sex with guys as much as girls. Go figure.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Not sure what being a "pistol packing tradition southern girl" (whatever that means) has to do with anything, but if some are confused by the fact that you are married to a man but claim to have no sexual interest in men and want to be designated a lesbian, that is probably forgivable. There are sites who accommodate lesbians and gay men and the Str8 or bi people who admire them. Do a Google search and you will find them. As to how attending a Christian church fits in with all of that...probably no one but you will ever know

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The fact of the matter is there is no need for a married women who chooses not to play with me to have the option of labeling herself lesbian. People at parties aren't reading your profile. Assuming you have sex with your husband you are in fact Bi sexual.

I personally find it insulting to gay people to want to profess you're a lesbian so you don't have to bother explaining to men you have no interest , again that is assuming you are a sexual couple and not just soul mate pals having a nonsexual relationship.

No offense intended at all I simply do not get where you're coming from.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Lesbian or Gay should be a choice for sexual preferance on this site!! We have requested it several times and all we get is the finger with them never stating why. Many women state that they are a lesbian because they simply have zero sexual interest in men outside of their marriage. Simple as that. I pretty much feel that way. If it was not for Travis, I would never be with a man again, only women because I LIKE women! Does this make me a Bi-sexual woman or a lesbian?? I pretty much hate labels. How about I am pistol packing, traditional Southern Girl who takes no shit off of anybody, especially some aggressive horn dog man. I enjoy BEING A WOMAN and being a Soul Mate to my husband, I like traditional Christian church and dancing / raising hell twice a month and I REALLY LOVE PUSSY and us (Travis and me) being with women in general on regular dates as well. Come up with a label for that and I will go with it. It seems like I have to explain this every time we go to a sex club, so we rarely go to them now and concentrate on hooking up in adult "vanilla" dance bars. It's more fun then having some dope just standing there pouting saying "what about me"?? Instead of screwing his own girl. We explain this FULLY before venturing into the sex room, but it rarely sinks in UNTIL I say FUCK YOU MAN!! GET YOUR DICK OUTTA MY FACE! Janet

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(347 posts)
"...many ladies are Lesbian but hide under the guise of bi..."

Ummm... Lesbian/Gay isn't a choice here on SLS. You are either Straight, Bi or Bi-Curious. Bi is the closest choice to Lesbian they can choose.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Rejection of married men that have permission to play solo