Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Reaching Out…
TOPIC: Reaching_Out…
Created by: BrownEyedKnight
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello good fun people,

I am reaching out to friends here, to find a Bareback friendly group of people who would welcome me into their circle. A small group would be fine, or even a medium sized one. I am a single, 37 year old, very mature, giving, and respectful man. I feel that I have a lot to offer this fun group, as I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, who loves giving sensuous, erotic massage. I also enjoy giving pleasure even more than I enjoy receiving it. I live in Northern Westchester County, New York, and don’t mind traveling, So I am open to friends/groups from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, even Massachusetts, and other parts of New England. The distance does not phase me, if the chemistry is there.

Thank you in advance for any and all help. I look forward to making new friends, whom I can share my desire to share pleasure with. In Friendship, Aly

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello good fun people,

I am reaching out to friends here, to find a Bareback friendly group of people who would welcome me into their circle. A small group would be fine, or even a medium sized one. I am a single, 37 year old, very mature, giving, and respectful man. I feel that I have a lot to offer this fun group, as I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, who loves giving sensuous, erotic massage. I also enjoy giving pleasure even more than I enjoy receiving it. I live in Northern Westchester County, New York, and don’t mind traveling, So I am open to friends/groups from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, even Massachusetts, and other parts of New England. The distance does not phase me, if the chemistry is there.

Thank you in advance for any and all help. I look forward to making new friends, whom I can share my desire to share pleasure with. In Friendship, Aly

Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Reaching Out…

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy