Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Raw Sex No emotional attachment
TOPIC: Raw Sex No emotional attachment
Created by: FunshinePa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bet this is not you're thinking the title is...

Sometimes it just really sucks when you're feeling lonely. Yeah Swinger lifestyle is great, but sometimes I miss being paid attention too physically/intimately.

Do any other singles ever feel like you're missing out on something?

Guess thats why I say it's not all about just sex!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
every body looks at things different,theres no wrong or right way....bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I don't consider exchanging names and delving for chemistry pre-play as attaching strings. I consider things like them knowing about my personal life and/or any views I have on any subject as attaching strings. Too much info exchanged makes me lean back to who I am in my "real" life, which is a very caring and giving woman. This totally fucks up the hot sex chemistry for me so I personally choose to be more detached, if you will, from my playmates. It's not for everyone but befriending playmates isn't for me. Neither one is right or wrong.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Playmates that "care" would be like attaching strings. That just reminds me of the vanilla world and I tend to not blur the boundaries. It just ends up getting messy.

Hey, Uriah! Thanks for the welcome back. I took myself out of play last year on purpose lol. Decided to go mess around on the vanilla side of life. Had more than my fill lol, so I'm back where I belong.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
It is all about hot sex for me. Friends, kids, and work contacts fill in most every emotional connection I desire. Never the two-lifestyle and emotional connection-shall blur their boundaries.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
You can hug all you want, I prefer to do more than that to a certain female :)

* get in line!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
vrb.. thats how I feel... I didn't think like I do now when I first started. But I guess having been single now for 7 of the last 10 years, i just miss having someone. I took some time to myself and still didn't meet anyone!!! Swinging or Vanilla. So this is better then being totally alone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
To answer the OP question.All the time anymore . It was not that way when I started out 7 years ago.Which is why I have become more selective.Both my mind and body have to be in sync with each other. The gray matter has to be stimulated 1st. The rest kinda falls in line.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I'm usually cured of this emotion by getting some action! Was just curious if any one else felt that way as a swingle. I see they do. :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I can relate Funshine. It is a unique balance that a single person maintains. I do date "vanilla" women and enjoy that "intimacy" of talking and sharing stories etc that I don't get from swinging. As someone adroitly pointed out, a single male in this LS is nothing more than a human dildo so having relationships outside of swinging is important for me to stimulate my emotional and mental side. Of course, then there is the honesty issue. If the vanilla relationship becomes physical, do you share your "secret"? I have found it easier to maintain female friendships that stay (mostly) platonic and enjoy the sexual aspect inside the LS. Of course, it would be nice to wake up with your "lover" in the morning sometimes and not have her husband asking where his socks went. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12371 posts)
Being part of a couple is about much more than sex.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Raw Sex No emotional attachment