Question about ethics : Swingers Discussion 2126701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleQuestion about ethics
TOPIC: Question about ethics
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
*wait for it....wait for it...

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
*snort

"Single women, such as myself, don't give a FUCK what you want or think." ------------------ Then why do you continue to interact with anyone on a fora? See the whole point of the fora is to give a "FUCK" about what other people want or think, to interact with them and share these thoughts. FYI - some single women, and married, do give a fuck.

"FYI - this forum is about Ethics or there lack of." ---------------- I believe you to be an expert on the "there lack of" portion. Plus you don't give a FUCK what others think, so ethics don't really matter. Unless it's your "Future Man" then it might?

"on a personal note: drop 50 to 100 lbs and the attitude. Women don't want a fat dude prick." ----------------------- And this again would be your opinion of what YOU don't want (although I don't give a FUCK what you think or want...is that how it goes?)

Although you don't give a FUCK (although you last comment was very caring, IMHO, thanks.) I am working on getting in better shape(just see the fitness forum), but I'll always be a big guy, can't change that, I was born this size. And at least I can loose weight. I believe some ugly goes to the bone.

Bubbye Ava - likely you are soon to be blocked, but you don't really give a FUCK, right?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
hahahahaha ignorance must be bliss for you. SO you are not single nor did your comment have anything to do with the Topic of this Forum - as usual. Are you following me? or just a lonely Bitter Old Bitch, with nothing better to do with her time? try exercising, it increases your endorphins, this will help your "Caustic Bitch" problem plus it will help with muscle tone. Both of which you need.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"Caustic bitch" NO honest hot chick. dont hate

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
lol there is a huge difference between men and women. An even larger difference between Single women and married women. Single women, such as myself, don't give a FUCK what you want or think.

FYI - this forum is about Ethics or there lack of.

on a personal note: drop 50 to 100 lbs and the attitude. Women don't want a fat dude prick.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
maybe my future man. ---------------- Um, this ain't Eharmony...LOL One thing I keep in the back of my mind in is this "it's another man's wife!" and "it's just sex."

I know the single F/single M world does happen occasionally, but even then, I gotta keep it "just sex" and have a good time.

Connections might happen, but it's not in my prerequisites...Just sayin.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Totally UNETHICAL. If you have a wife (or husband) you are a couple NOT single. The majority of these creeps are only here to fuck around on their wives (or husbands). You are not a swinger if your wife (or husband) doesn't know, you are a cheating creep. If your wife knows and participates, that is a party. This just happened to me today: a swinger friend wanted me to meet a friend of his who really wanted to meet me. This guy was a gorgeous hard body hung sweet Marine. HELL YES!!! as a single nymphet woman, i am in heaven. We flirt, exchange pictures and i think i met a single freak like me, maybe my future man. Then i find out he is Married and Wife doesn't know. Just because i am a single female swinger doesn't mean i fuck every cock that wants me.. no no no I fuck the cocks i want. Being single also means i am still looking for that someone special. See the problem with this lie.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"but it made me pause"

You answered you own question. If her not being up front gave you pause, imagine the reaction to a single male being deceptive. Females tend to get a free pass, guys are assumed to be hiding something. My advice, be totally honest and when you are contacted, you have nothing to explain. Changing your profile to hide the fact you are married may get you more initial contacts but I would guess you would not get a second email once you told the truth.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I recently emailed a lady on SLS who listed herself as single. She replied with a message that she is married, but they both play separately. She even referred me to their couples profile, and they're a lovely couple, but it made me pause. I, too, am married, but we both play separately as well, and have singles and a couples profile, but on my single profile, I describe my open marriage very openly.

Now, based on how view emails I receive, and also how few responses I get to emails I send, I wonder if my situation is scaring off some women? Should I state I'm single in my profile, like that lady did, and only fess up to my situation after getting a response? Or would this be unethical? I certainly don't want to come off as less than honest.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Question about ethics