Question about ethics : Swingers Discussion 212670101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleQuestion about ethics
TOPIC: Question about ethics
Created by: sharp_guy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently emailed a lady on SLS who listed herself as single. She replied with a message that she is married, but they both play separately. She even referred me to their couples profile, and they're a lovely couple, but it made me pause. I, too, am married, but we both play separately as well, and have singles and a couples profile, but on my single profile, I describe my open marriage very openly.

Now, based on how view emails I receive, and also how few responses I get to emails I send, I wonder if my situation is scaring off some women? Should I state I'm single in my profile, like that lady did, and only fess up to my situation after getting a response? Or would this be unethical? I certainly don't want to come off as less than honest.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It seems most folks here are of the opinion to always be honest. That's what I have always done and will continue to do.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Sorry, I just can't equate pic collector with a cheating spouse.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"We're probably in the small minority on here but we don't believe it's our job to police cheating spouses. "

Nic ,

Live has made it clear that their only concern is what they perceive will affect them and their playtime...the in the dark spouse is of little consequence..............unless of course they decide that the "couple" is the root of all their spouses evil and all hell breaks loose. Is it really any wonder the lying single male posing as a couple would rate lower in their book.....that directly effects them and wastes their time.

Can't say I agree but I do see their logic based on their comments.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5339 posts)
"Now SMs posing as a couple is a whole other issue deserving it's own thread. Suffice it to say they rank lower, in our book anyways, than cheating SMs/SFs."

That surprises me. The lying SM is dishonest but is hurting no one. The cheater is dishonest and hurting a spouse or SO.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It's no more or less ethical than to be a lonely aging guy who creates a single female profile for the sheer purpose of relieving his day of be mundane by interacting with people on the net like a certain person who has graced us with their presence :).

I suggest you be 100% honest but be prepared for the skeptics......ALL cheating men claim they have their wives permission lol. Funny though that a women can have both a couples and singles profile and most men and many couples could not care less if their married or not...........I suppose that is why most of the single females I have met are bonkers, arrogant and have delusions of grandeur. I have met a few sane ones (PEG) but when as a swinging society we place them on a pedestal is it any wonder they look down their noses at everyone else and have over inflated opinions of themselves and razor sharp tongues .

I for one appreciate your honesty .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5339 posts)
To ignore the drama and respond to the original question:

I find it very annoying when someone leaves this out of his profile. It's not "unethical" unless you meet without telling the woman, but it is annoying to waste the time of women who aren't interested in your situation.

Some just don't want to deal with the complication. But yes, folks, some single ladies in the Lifestyle prefer truly single men because they are hoping to meet a like-minded boyfriend prospect. Women have many men to choose from. Why not choose to play with someone who might have potential beyond that, rather than someone who definitely doesn't? If you clearly state your situation, we will skip over you and you can move right to the women who don't care.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
IB 20 and Rdy, nicely done. (from another dried up old biddy --------- NOT!)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8805 posts)
I've been with women who were married or part of a couple. My preference is that the male partner is 100% on board with her playing alone. The last thing I need is all the drama of a jealous partner.

This is supposed to be fun. Why do people want to mess that up?

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Why yes, yes I am...and he got all the looks and good genes!

Oh wait! Nevermind!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
*on a personal note: drop 50 to 100 lbs and the attitude. Women don't want a fat dude prick.*

Are you Racer's slightly younger sister?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Question about ethics