Psychotic single males : Swingers Discussion 187749101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePsychotic single males
TOPIC: Psychotic single males
Created by: HiOctane_Couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
its a buyers market

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Success in the business world often is accompanied by the presence of "anklebiters" . These are the failures in your field who spend their time taking potshots at you instead of curing their shortcomings. I like anklebiters because it means I am doing things right.

Aklebiters exist in the Lifestyle as well. My latest Lifestyle anklebiter is an unsuccessful single male (Free member, nio pics, no certs) who is writing to my friends warning them to be careful of me because I have AIDs. My friends immediately inform me, and suggest that I meet this gentleman to beat him up.

Since I am accustomed to anklebiters, it doesn't bother me. My interest relates to the psyche and mentality of the anklebiter. Does (i) he really think that my friends will have sex with him with this approach, or (ii) this merely enhance his orgasm when he is masturbating by himself?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I guess I can look at things from both sides. In my case, I have been both the male of a couple and an single guy. I was introduced to the whole scene by my wife (sort of backwards from how it usually goes) and it probably took about 5 years before I felt completely comfortable with her going out on dates with single men. And even then the chances were probably not good she was going to hook up with someone who sent her a message cold on a website. It was going to be much more likely someone we met at a meet and greet or a party.

It was probably after our second child was born that we both realized "hey, neither of us is going anywhere, we have too much invested in each other, in our kids, our plans for retirement, etc." we both realized we liked variety, we liked the people we met in that community and frankly, I realized that if I attempted to be too controlling, it was just going to build resentment that could sprout later. So basically I got over it, though we did run across a few "knuckleheads" along the way. Most of the guys were very respectful and themselves respectable but again, these were people we got a chance to meet and talk with a bit and get a chance to know a little. We did sometimes respond to a polite request from a single guy who might indicate he wanted to get to know us better but the ones that sent a cock shot and a couple of lines of lewd comments would get a "not interested".

Now I'm on the other side of that fence. My wife passed away unexpectedly about five years ago and while I have had a couple of more "vanilla" relationships in that time, I miss the dynamic of the lifestyle. Mainly it is the people. I find people to be more outgoing, happier, friendlier and generally just more fun to be around in this community of folks. I'm not going to go down the road of trying to "convert" people to this lifestyle. If they are in my age group, they already know by now if they want to or not. It sure is different, though, being just another cock in a sea of them, but I guess that is where personality comes into play. You have to actually meet people, hold a conversation, then maybe someone will take a shine to you. Contacting couples cold is possible but pretty difficult.

I'm just sorry folks have had some bad experiences but it takes all kinds to make a world. You are just going to run into them from time to time.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
sjn, very good point. I do not blame the fact that there are more single men than women here alone. Lets face it. There is low demand and high supply for single guys. However, there is SUPER high demand and low to moderate supply for single women. Because lots of couples are what I say "desperate" to have that ellusive bifemme...they turn their eyes away from signs in regard to women...where with men, its kind of like if he pisses me off, ill just find another. with bifemmes...you do not have that luxury.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have experienced the same sort of behavior from "psychotic" females. The old "fatal attraction" theme. I don't think it is limited to males. Males are generally more conditioned to accept rejection than females are and I don't really think this sort of behavior is any more common in one gender than other. There are simply more single men than single women on sites like this so it might seem more common among men.

Tell you what, turning down a woman for sex can be pretty dangerous (particularly among the more "vanilla" sort). Women aren't as used to being turned down and can get very emotional sometimes. I've had a couple of experiences in my life that were pretty traumatic. One ended up involving the police. There are nuts in both genders.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Not all single males are like that. Only the ones who don't have anything going on and are really desperate. For the most part these members are the ones who spoil everything for everyone else.

But I agree there needs to be more restrictions, not to everyone, but perhaps only to free-single-male accounts.

Those are just my two cents.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thanks Wayne-

The excesses of this particular psycho endangered the community as a whole. The scary thing is that he was allowed to stay as long as he did.

Keep up the good work to assure that SLS remains the best site for real, functional swingers.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Sounds wretched, good luck !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Psychotic single males