Profile Preference Bars : Swingers Discussion 53680
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleProfile Preference Bars
TOPIC: Profile Preference Bars
Created by: Funguy703
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've noticed that there are quite a few couples who list that they are looking for single males via the horizontial bars in the profile, but in the text of their profile make it totally clear that they don't want to hear from them. I viewed one couples profile that had the male bar fully extended, but went on a paragraph long rant in their profile that they were so sick of hearing from single guys. I actually sent this couple a very polite note letting them know that single guys can use a button on the search tool so they only see people looking for males. I also very politely let them know that they can adjust their settings to avoid that happening and can also use the other site tools to be invisible or block folks they don't want to hear from. I was just trying to be helpful, but I received a nasty reply and was then blocked by this couple. They haven't changed their settings and the rant is still there. I guess it doesn't pay to try to be polite and helpful.......

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Amy. I have few couple friends like that as well, so I know exactly what you mean.. I was just trying to let them know that they can adjust the bars and still get (male) mail...hehe. It makes sense that the volume would drop if they didn't advertise... I don't attempt to contact couples unless they are interested in hearing from males.... Guess this couple just surprised me by how contradictory and rude they were..perhaps some folks enjoy creating the confusion... You have a great profile btw..

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I've noticed that there are quite a few couples who list that they are looking for single males via the horizontial bars in the profile, but in the text of their profile make it totally clear that they don't want to hear from them. I viewed one couples profile that had the male bar fully extended, but went on a paragraph long rant in their profile that they were so sick of hearing from single guys. I actually sent this couple a very polite note letting them know that single guys can use a button on the search tool so they only see people looking for males. I also very politely let them know that they can adjust their settings to avoid that happening and can also use the other site tools to be invisible or block folks they don't want to hear from. I was just trying to be helpful, but I received a nasty reply and was then blocked by this couple. They haven't changed their settings and the rant is still there. I guess it doesn't pay to try to be polite and helpful.......

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Profile Preference Bars