Power of the Cert : Swingers Discussion 2034221051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePower of the Cert
TOPIC: Power of the Cert
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes I have been a bad girl and most likely need to be punished...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
apparently PG has fallen behind on her homework.....

lol

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
Lol Mr p they can seem like that. Speaking of which i have two i need to write oops

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Is it just me or are the Certs like the reviews you leave for someone after a purchase on eBay?

-Delivered in a timely manner; Item as described....

MrP

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
A lot of people aren't necessarily "flakes"

Quite a bit is just life

It will be monday, we'll be really into it, chatting with someone and make plans for friday night to meet.

Friday rolls around. I have a hell of a day at work. Friends and family want us for something. A sink is leaking in the house. We didnt get a chance to clean. Its getting close to meet time. We have so much to do to prepare.

At that point we would love to just cancel and relax on the couch instead. The last thing we are thinking about is playing.

No matter how we plan, we always end up with a last minute rush. Flying through the door 2 hours before we're supposed to meet. The house is a wreck. We both have to shave and shower. Friends have invited us places. So shes vacuuming, Im doing dishes we didnt get to all week. Then we're fighting over the hot water. We're literally running around like 2 crazy people.

Fly out the door. Dam, need gas. Throw $20 in to make it on time. And when we get 5 mins away and my wife texts to say we'll be there in 5 mins, we get no response or some excuse why he's not showing.

THEN WE'RE MAD!!!!

I had stuff at work I should have finished. We had friends inviting us to do things. We both just flew around like bats out of hell to get ready so we would keep our commitment.

And then we sit home by ourselves.

When that repeats itself time and time again......It has made us much more short and to the point with single men...

We look for guys who do come across eager and even a little pushy. Where it used to be an automatic NO if they wanted to meet the same night as the chat, we now consider it.

Where we used to never play on the first meet. Now if we are all feeling it, we leave that option open.

Im sure that we probably lose out on some good guys because of how we do things and thats unfortunate.

The problem is that Im more patient than my wife is. And Im also interested 24/7 where she is not.

She loves to play and really enjoys it. But she hates the process. I have no problem coming on everynight for a little while and keeping a bunch of things in the hopper. She prefers going one at a time.

So when one guy flakes, in my mind, I say lets go home, jump online and find someone we like thats ready to take his place tonight.

But by that time, she is pissed and doesnt want anything to do with this site for the next couple weeks.

Which in turn bugs me, because I was really looking forward to it, and now I gotta wait until she is in the mood again.

So im inclined to get us to move on at the first hint that someone isnt serious to minimize that.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I get it Joey, it can get frustrating on both sides. I have been trying to meet a couple who contacted me MONTHS ago but our schedules never seemed to synch up but we both knew they were legit reasons. Last night, I got home from work and within minutes of logging in they IM'd me asking if I wanted to come over. It just so happened I was feeling pretty frisky so HELL YES!

Sometimes it is good to be spontaneous.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree.

There are a lot of good single men, that get treated poorly by couples. Ill bet we have done that to many over the years.

We'll have 3 guys in a row cancel last minute because "they got stuck at work" From experience thats usually BS. They just got cold feet, or couldnt get away or whatever. But what about the guy who really DID get stuck at work?

You two guys are experienced and real. So you have a different point of view with this game.

From a couples point of view it gets frustrating. The mail box fills up every day and you think "Dam, I could schedule 3 a day and never catch up"

But after a little while you find a pattern develop. Though you think youre getting flooded with men who want to play. Most wont meet for real. For whatever reason it just wont happen.

So after a while you start looking at that mailbox as work instead of excitement.

We are less and less active playing and it sucks. But its because my wife no longer has the patience to come on here, spend night after night chatting, emailing, Iming, texting, getting excited, and then the guy getting cold feet when its time to meet.

We used to be a "take it slow" couple. Meet g-rated. Plan another day to play.. And so on.

Now. When my wife does get in her moods of wanting some play. We tend to look for someone "ready to go now"

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Well said YLM. Sometimes spontaneity is best but for the most part, I need time to make plans around work and family. Those who don't understand this are in need of a reality check.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"While there is no excuse for it, the only reason I would think that couples might email you so blunt is that they are impatient and you appear to be someone who is different than most."

I can relate to this. It still surprises me that a lot of couples that get impatient and just think we sit around the phone / computer waiting on their beck and call. A lot of us have schedules already set for weeks, and months in advance. Not that schedules can't be re-arranged to a certain degree, but for adults not to expect or anticipate this tells me that they have some social reality shortcomings. It's just common sense to anticipate scheduling challenges, and try to work something out.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Certs are good and bad.

In my opinion, since ive written so much on the subject. A guy with a couple of certs is more often a good thing.

From your profile, pics, and certs, you appear to be someone who understands the game, and are in it for real. Thats very hard to come by with single males.

As a couple, most of the emails you are describing are how most single males email us. And that gets an automatic rejection.

While there is no excuse for it, the only reason I would think that couples might email you so blunt is that they are impatient and you appear to be someone who is different than most.

As a couple, you would just be a "piece of meat" or a "stunt dick" to us. Thats just being honest. But if we were to initiate a conversation with you, we would approach you the same way we would another couple. With a personal email and respect.

Single men are generally not looked at as "equals" to couples or women. And some couples are more arrogant about that than others.

The fact that youre out there and getting real action means youre doing something right. So let that be your worst problem.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: Power of the Cert