Power of the Cert : Swingers Discussion 2034221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePower of the Cert
TOPIC: Power of the Cert
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"is there a deadline on writing them? Proper timing? A time when its too late? What is proper cert etiquette?"

In my opinion

*They should certainly only be given to those you have actually met in R/T (chat rooms, fora, skype, and "I know someone who knows someone who say's they mat them somewhere lat year" don't count)

* If you only met at a Hotel room, you are only qualified to comment on what you know based on that, so don't profess to know anything more than that

*Writing a Cert a day or two after the meeting makes sense, but I confess I have either forgotten at times or put off writing a cert, and done so well after the meeting

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"Why the hell else would anyone collect that many?"

I know of no one who is obsessed with how many there are. They just accumulate, especially if you are viewed positively with the people you meet, who want to voice their opinion openly. The actual number is unimportant. Yes, I've been playfully teased about the number of my certs, but I take it in all good fun. None of it is that big of a deal.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
"Thats a silly generalization. I thought you were more thoughtful than that."

Why the hell else would anyone collect that many?

It's not like you can trade them in for prizes.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
yourluvrman...it's more than silly generalization, it's absurd People give Certs because they enjoyed your company and are willing to publicly say so, they also prove you are real and are who you claim to be. So we have 46 certs: * None were solicited * All are verifiable * All are from folks we have come to know and enjoy I wonder how the person who made such a ridiculous statement (someone I have blocked since I didn't see it) would decide which people to disrespect by deleting their cert? Just delete random certs? Delete in order of "importance"? Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We prefer zero certs, there is absolutely no need for anyone to know whom we met. End of story.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
"I'd be more worried about someone with 40+ certs than someone with none. They're obviously self-conscious and feel the need for validation." ---- ^^ Thats a silly generalization. I thought you were more thoughtful than that.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Certs don't mean jack. They don't mean you've played with someone necessarily because a lot of people get them without playing. I've met up with some amazing people with no certs at all and had to put up with clowns who had dozens. Honestly, they're pretty close to worthless.

I've got five certs right now. It doesn't make me more real than someone with three or less real than someone with seven.

I'd be more worried about someone with 40+ certs than someone with none. They're obviously self-conscious and feel the need for validation.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Certs prove that someone has met you, that someone is willing to publicly admit they met you, you are who and what you say you are, and that how have represented yourself as is real. Pretty useful, and in fact, necessary information

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We didn't accept certs for a long time. People would often ask if they could write us one. We've since started accepting some, but not all. I really don't like the idea of everyone knowing who we know, but it does seem that certs mean a lot to people reading our profile. Many times they are mentioned in emails we get. And, I must admit, I read certs when I'm checking out profiles too!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
like i said: it was TOO funny not to....and the girl been freaky since like forever! I just said something very true and ran with it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Power of the Cert