Power of the Cert : Swingers Discussion 2034221011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePower of the Cert
TOPIC: Power of the Cert
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So I guess anyone who matters agrees that if friends cares enough to post a cert, it would be rude and classless to delete some but not others...I thought that would be the case

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I cannot blame them, Mrs.Sav.

If I were considering attending his events I'd first read his posting history. That will give me everything that I need to know about him and whether I'd want people to associate me with him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Damn! It IS a little annoying to see what seems like people talking to themselves, but Mrs. Sav, you just hit on a point that I noticed a long time ago, too: almost every single one of a certain person's certs were in reference to them hosting an event, not playing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10713 posts)
Try saying " mother may I ", perhaps everyone would cow to your requirements . Not likely but hey ya never know...people might actually be as dumb as you think they are.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Anyone ?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It didn't go unanswered as we both know. I answered you. You just chose to try to convince those you consider stupid that you're not reading the responses you got.

Just to clarify for those of you who are curious, only 1 person admitting in his certs to playing with PP. The rest simply appreciated the venue he provided for them to play with others. Now unless you are like me and profess to not accept certs strictly of a sexual nature I'd be saying "Cert or it didn't happen" but clearly he has no sure rule as one of them makes it known they have played. I don't much care one way or the other I simply despise hypocrisy. You can't have it both ways.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
My question was not rhetorical, I would REALLY like to hear what the proper method should be when deciding who to disrespect when removing Certs others have been kind enough to leave.

Seems it will go unanswered

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
You know what's really fake? People who post fuzzy, out of focus pics on their profile from several years ago in an attempt to make themselves look better than they really are.

Right PartyPerks?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"My question was not rhetorical, I would REALLY like to hear what the proper method should be when deciding who to disrespect when removing Certs others have been kind enough to leave. "

I don;t know about removing them but we've declined more than we accepted. When we get a cert that is strictly sexual in nature or speaks solely of our Hotness (hotness relative to their opinion) I politely write them and tell them that although I appreciate their compliments I do not feel comfortable proclaiming our level of sexual interaction for all the world to see. We do accept certs that relate to our realness, our being what and who we portray ourselves to be etc. My sex life is private, I don't need a review or commentary on how sexually hot you thought I was , no matter how favorable. if after I have expressed my concerns you are willing to reword and tone down what you said I will be happy to display it. If on the other hand you feel I should be flattered happy and proud of your sexual review and if I don't like it too bad than so be it. This isn't penthouse my only expectation of a cert is for you to confirm we have presented ourselves in an honest manner. MY recommendation is to do what you're comfortable with and let the rest fuck themselves figuratively and literally .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Why the hell else would anyone collect that many?"

Because some of us are actually IN the lifestyle, as opposed to people who wannabe, and have dear friends who are not just willing, but eager to publicly proclaim we are friends and playmates, and that we are who we say we are. My question was not rhetorical, I would REALLY like to hear what the proper method should be when deciding who to disrespect when removing Certs others have been kind enough to leave.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
TOPIC: Power of the Cert