Power of the Cert : Swingers Discussion 203422101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePower of the Cert
TOPIC: Power of the Cert
Created by: jaddyboy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But Yourlvrman...."obviously you are self-conscious and feel the need for validation." ....said people who can't get anyone to publicly admit they know them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Secondly, profiles are not static. They are always changing..."

True, or in my case several regular playmates have found what they wanted and deleted their profile completely. Of course the certs are deleted along with the profiles.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Of the certs we have, no one has gotten a divorce, no one was cheating on tgheir spoouse, no one had a sex change operation,no one moved to Utah and became Mormon missionaries, thus those who chose to leave us Certs, still appear on our profile

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Secondly, profiles are not static. They are always changing. Who's to say that the profile from the people who met and certed you a year ago has the same information today as it did a year ago?"

I completely agree with this!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I have a question that maybe someone can answer about the 'power of the cert'.

If you own a party venue, not talking about a house party, but a business entity that holds regular parties at more than one location each week and the certs on your SLS profile all talk about the great parties you hold at your swing party venue, not in your home or one on one swapping encounters with other couples, SM, or SFs, does that cert really matter? (Take a big breath, now that you read that long question).

I mean, they are basically certing your ability to throw a party that you do for business purposes not for the pleasure of swinging with another couple or small group. Does that make you a real swinger? Or a coordinator of swinging activities? What are they certing, your party coordinating abilities or your swinging abilities?

Furthermore, if the comments on your swing business websites are from the same people who certed your SLS profile, and when I say same I mean word for word, which one is real and which one if fake? I mean did they cut and past the same words on each site? Or are they really talented to say the exact same thing on two sites without writing it out and copying it to the other one? The SLS profile is, from what I assumed for SM, SF, and Couples, not an advertising mechanism for your business. Isn't it kinda false advertising of your swinging abilities and realness when in a situation like this the line between work and pleasure blurs so one cannot tell if they are impressed with your business or with you personally?

Would this not make you a fake? That you could not come up with anyone to cert you that played with you outside the business you run? Did you actually play with these people or offer them a discount on a membership to post certs and comments on both places?

When demanding that certs be authentic and be related to what they are intended, isn't it dishonest to assert something in a manner that confuses people as to what is real and what is fake? That line between lying and telling the truth becomes rather blurred in cases such as this.

I guess I had more than one question to ask. I am curious if the answers can be presented in an articulate manner without anger, rantings, and hate-filled speech.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
As you can clearly see PP I'm not blocked at all, you do not have the power to alter my forum viewing . You can continue to be a coward and hit behind your block but everyone and I mean everyone knows you read and comment I every single post I make. NO big deal to me but rather embarrassing for you . Mrs SAv

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Blocked stalkers especially don't matter :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
SNAP!!!!!!!! A little bait and a rat can't help himself. LOL Point Proven ladies it took him just 30 minutes to think of something unclever to say.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
anyone who matters being the operative phrase

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Do you not find it interesting that PP continues to post in this topic when the only people talking he has "supposedly" blocked. I mean really if you are going to block people only to sneak around reading their posts you simply look like a horses ass. He isn't fooling anyone, he hangs on our every word and than announces we don't "matter" I simply love it. He blocked us because we are smarter than he is and he realized he was completely out his league. His insults, innuendos, coy accusations and his blatant lies were laughed off . He is far too macho to get his daily whipping from a mere female.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Power of the Cert