People writing from far away : Swingers Discussion 206518101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePeople writing from far away
TOPIC: People writing from far away
Created by: highdrive36G
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm wondering if this happens to others often. In my profile it says I'm looking for fa few people to have steady hookups with. Which in my mind means we hookup at least monthly. But, I constantly get mail from people 3 or more hours away. Even if I did vibe with these people and a few were very attractive; that just seems like a bad situation. That is a huge amount of pressure on me. What if they get here and they aren't as good looking as their pics, or they think that of me, or there is no chemistry. I always try for no play first meets to remove any pressure. Doesn't mean I won't play but I like to setup the expectation of no play. So why would someone drive 6 hours to see me. I know unicorns are rare but that's kind of crazy.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
The lovely TotalBabe did an excellent job addressing your concerns but I'll add my 2 cents.

I too get emails and IMs from way too far away - and my profile specifically states that if you're not in the Pittsburgh area, please don't contact me. These couples and SM will try to convince me that they don't mind the travel but I tell them that I mind it. I don't like the idea of someone driving 2-4 hours to meet me. Its too much pressure, too much expectation, and too inconvenient to schedule.

You have to decide what you're comfortable with and stick to your guns. There's no need for you to make compromises for someone else; that's not why you found the LS.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm wondering if this happens to others often. In my profile it says I'm looking for fa few people to have steady hookups with. Which in my mind means we hookup at least monthly. But, I constantly get mail from people 3 or more hours away. Even if I did vibe with these people and a few were very attractive; that just seems like a bad situation. That is a huge amount of pressure on me. What if they get here and they aren't as good looking as their pics, or they think that of me, or there is no chemistry. I always try for no play first meets to remove any pressure. Doesn't mean I won't play but I like to setup the expectation of no play. So why would someone drive 6 hours to see me. I know unicorns are rare but that's kind of crazy.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: People writing from far away