People who Don't reply : Swingers Discussion 39156
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePeople who Don't reply
TOPIC: People who Don't reply
Created by: desertgent67 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I try to reply to all emails. I am honest in saying that sometimes I open them then come back hours later up to a day to try to answer something. I have had some people write back wanting to know why I didn't reply because they can see that I have opened their email. The reason being: I opened it before work and was going to respond when I got off. They were rude about it. Some other couples I responded to as not being interested were extremely rude about the rejection.

Independence MO
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Man seriously, if they don't reply, fuckem ;). No loss are harm done.

Thibodaux LA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
People who dont reply could have reasons for not responding...Could something in the email have offended them? Could they have saved the message for later and then forgot to respond? Is there something in your profile that may have kept them from responding ( the word discreet is one I personally find offensive), Is there possibly something in their profile which indicates that they may not be interested in other couples, or singles

And finally.....love big finishes....Keep in mind that some people are just plain rude and never were taught any type of courtesy. Those type of persons you should just write off....and realize that you are better not to have had them return your email.

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: People who Don't reply