POSERS FLAKES : Swingers Discussion 168198
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SinglePOSERS FLAKES
TOPIC: POSERS FLAKES
Created by: AFVet1701 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
o.k., I'm new to the site and lifestyle, and it's hard meeting single bi females. Are there any out there looking for a single by female for frindship and fun? Can some one lead me in the right direction.

Carson CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My favorite are the couples that say no single males ever and end with them anyway.

I got so mad one day about it my tag line read . If you don't like single males so much tell your wife to to stop fucking them!

I share this profile with two of the finest men on this site. I couldn't ask for two better friends.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
"What was the profile?"

The above is called blacklisting and is not allowed. Members are not allowed to post information about other members. If you have a problem contact Admin about the profile, do not play tattle tail in the forums or encourage others to do the same.

BTW just because a member posts "no single males" does not make them a poser or a flake. But I certainly consider those who lose sleep over other people's preferences a loser.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Yes, there are plenty of profiles like you mention.

No, it is not allowed to post whom they belong to on Forums. If the inconsistancies bother you, just don't contact them.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: POSERS FLAKES