Ok Couples, what ARE your Horror stories about single males What's UP : Swingers Discussion 61319
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleOk Couples, what ARE your Horror stories about single males What's UP
TOPIC: Ok Couples, what ARE your Horror stories about single males What's UP
Created by: greyling
Original Starting post for this thread:
I found it perplexing that someone I had never met, emailed, contacted, and do not know, who live near me, put a block on me. Strange, and almost insulting, but shrug. So what is the problem with single males? Many profiles have very strong wording in them that makes single males sound like, to quote someone elses wording in their profile, "like they killed your dog or something". So give us your horror stories!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple, you made a good point. There are a number of insecure males who are part of a couple. What gets me are these married males who bash single guys; forgetting at some point they were single once.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Personally, I like single males, and we as a couple, would welcome more single males into our time. Our experience is quite limited.

I don't have a horror story - we just feel like we got played by our first experience. Luckily, the sex was pretty darn good, so we chalk it up to lessons learned, and we'll be a little more cautious the next time around.

I second those who say I resent the ones that pretty much write emails that somewhat infer I'm a slut or something to that effect. Or whose profiles and emails infer that my husband is somehow inadequate.

But I have faith that we'll meet a "few good men" in time.

I'm not sure why the original author may have been blocked, unless they know you. And we are the kind of couple that does respond to emails unless they are so craptacular that it isn't worthy of a response. And we don't stand anyone up.

R - the female half

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We have enjoyed single males, finding them to have a no greater "no show" or "flake" rate than couples. However, in our profile we state that we are not looking for them because ...

As newbies, we indicated in our profile that single males would be welcome and we were inundated with the "I've got 9 inches for you" type of messages! It was unnerving and little scary - we backed waaaay off in our profile.

That said, we do not block single males who have not given us a reason to block them. I answer all messages, even if it is to say "No, thank you." One gentleman aplogized for getting in touch - seems he had misread our profile. (No apology was necessary, but he was just making certain he would not be perceived as having ignored our preferences.) We have not played with him, but I have not forgotten him, either.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I'm not paranoid about it or really more than a little irritated. I just found being blocked by someone, well....kinda curious. The intent of my original post was to see if any couples wanted to step up to the plate and say why they are so against single men. I'm just curious what this bias is all about. I've heard the usual, yadda yadda yadda about how single guys are too aggressive, and they fawn all over someone at a club or party, blah blah blah. What about a simple NO? Is it too hard to click the "no thanks" icon after you read their mail? This is the internet, can single males really be doing all that damage online to the couples who can't have anything to do with them? Hrrrrrrmmmm. It's more of an intellectual curiousity than a need to find out why couples don't want to have anything to do with me. Don't want me? fine shrug

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Greyling-

I love being a single male because the opportunities are greater for us than they are for couples. Don't get paranoid simply because someone blocked you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
They might have blocked you because they know you already and are concerned with you knowing they are in the lifestyle. Just a thought.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
I found it perplexing that someone I had never met, emailed, contacted, and do not know, who live near me, put a block on me. Strange, and almost insulting, but shrug. So what is the problem with single males? Many profiles have very strong wording in them that makes single males sound like, to quote someone elses wording in their profile, "like they killed your dog or something". So give us your horror stories!

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Ok Couples, what ARE your Horror stories about single males What's UP