Now Single : Swingers Discussion 92871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleNow Single
TOPIC: Now Single
Created by: Lvz2Lick
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here's something worst than posing as a single guy! What do you see when a tag says, now single? My partner has moved on with an other ( with my blessing) leaving me a single guy looking for a playmate, not a girlfriend but a freind that is a girl.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Jewel & Urich, much grateful for the impute. We are still good friends but I always told her if she found someone to move one. Some people can be in different type of relationship for different reasons. Myself not looking for any long term (done that, did not work before), just in this for friendships and benefits. Not ruling out a fully committed relationship sometime, just not something I need at the present time. The hard part is coming from a small populated area were most people think the worst (cheater). Single men are blocked like they are the plague or something. Not all of us out to steal and stock someone's other. Sex and pleasure can be just that!

Thanks Mike

Artemas PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I agree with Jewel. If your partner has left, any mention of him or her indicates that there is still an emotional attachment and anyone who plays with you is guaranteed drama. You may just need to stop playing for 6-12 months until he or her is out of your head.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
Thanks Jewel, for the insight. Changes on the way.

Mike

Artemas PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Here's something worst than posing as a single guy! What do you see when a tag says, now single? My partner has moved on with an other ( with my blessing) leaving me a single guy looking for a playmate, not a girlfriend but a freind that is a girl.

Artemas PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Now Single