NO SINGLE MEN! : Swingers Discussion 1636581021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleNO SINGLE MEN!
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
We actually prefer the single males. That being said I can understand why couples block them. Some of the requests we have gotten make us consider blocking them, how rude is it to start an email with a total strainger, I want to f(*& her in the A&^ while you slap her around. etc. the respectfull ones get answered, the afore mentioned types get blocked on an individual basis.

Dumas TX

Username hidden
(240 posts)
Count us among those who block all single men on a website like this but will absolutely talk with them at parties. It's one thing to be open to that experience and chat with people face-to-face, and another thing to deal with the barrage of emails you end up getting if you don't block single guys. It's just the distinction for us between how things work in a website and how things work in the lifestyle as a whole. This website is one vehicle for interracting with others, but not the only one. Not letting them write but still being open to them in person is hardly a reflection of us not being comfortable with MFMs or FMFs - its a reflection of not wanting to get spammed by multiple singles per day. If single guys get upset or judge us or anyone based on blocking them here for the sake of that convenience, then who is the one with the drama?

Hopkinton MA

Username hidden
(256 posts)
Rdy, I completely agree with you on that. I've gone to MnGs as well as house parties where there were couples who had their profiles blocked to single males as well as those who had NO SINGLE MALES on their profile and found that they actually liked single guys, but used that as a buffer. On the flip side, I've also met and talked to couples who said they were looking for single males, then upon contact stated that they weren't interested in any single guys. Either way, it's a crap shoot. I don't make first contact with anyone that says NO SINGLE MALES, and if someone's profile expresses an interest and I'm interested in them, I make contact. I figure if they're interested they will respond back and the worst thing that can happen is they block me...in which case I know they aren't interested, so there's no point in me persuing it further.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
A word to the wise-when contacted by a couple with NO SINGLE MEN! plastered all over their profile, politely decline and then block. It is a red flag for drama. You have to block them to keep them from sending rude replies asking why you don't want to play with them. Just my experience!

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2796 posts)
I'll throw in my 2 cents...

I think one of the reasons that you see it so much is that when new couples start looking thru other people's profiles here, they see it over and over and over again, decide there must be good reason and POOF ~ it's in their profiles. It's not based on experience.

There ARE a lot of single guys that have no idea what the lifestyle is about. They see it as easy NSA sex and the possibility of a lot of it. Nothing more. Those guys make it tough for the guys that DO understand what it's all about. We're single guy friendly ~ granted, we enjoy couples more ~ but the amount of stupid emails that we get from single guys is ridiculous. I can understand why newer couples just throw up their hands and say "NO SINGLE MEN!" The process of finding a cool single guy is a tough one. IMO, much harder than finding a cool couple and *almost* as hard as finding a single chic. There are just too many guys that expect that b/c a couple swings, they are going to fuck anyone that's interested. That's just not the case. Or they think that they are going to do the wife/girlfriend w/ minimal involvement from the husband/boyfriend. Or that it's going to be all about them.

When I look for single guys, I look for interesting profiles that indicate that the head that's doing the thinking is above the shoulders, some kind of knowledge of what the life is about and good pictures. There really aren't that many profiles that meet those requirements. There are plenty of threads here on forums (and plenty of tag lines on profiles) complaining that single guys aren't getting any response. My first thought is always ~ take a look at your profile, then take a look at the emails that you're sending out. Most single guys profiles offer a minimal amount of information and most emails amount to "Hi. Sexy pics. Wanna meet?" (And that's the tame version.)

Single guys have a horrible reputation for not showing up. It's not a problem that we've had, but we hear enough stories to know it to be true. I think that goes back to not understanding the lifestyle. It's all fine and well and good to fantasize about, but when it becomes a reality, they aren't up for it.

And the fact is that there are a good number of husbands/boyfriends that lack the confidence to share their partner w/ another man w/o another woman there. Inviting a single woman in is fine, but the dymanic (if both men are straight) is different and not something that they've entertained in their life long fantasies. It's an ego thing.

A lot of women here are bi, so it's nice to have another woman in the play mix.

Like I said ~ we are single guy friendly, but it's just not where my preference lies. When we single guys that I think would be fun contact us, I make note of it and when that's what I want, I'll get in touch.

I hope I've shed a little light on the topic for you.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!