NO SINGLE MEN! : Swingers Discussion 1636581011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleNO SINGLE MEN!
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost I have issue with people who don't dress properly period . I'm a plus sized woman and i wear clothing that fits me. In fact I have been accused of wearing clothing too big for my size (comfort over style) if the invite says dress to impress then you should make the effort if nothing else how about impressing yourself !

I just thought of another thing about single men that pisses me off. As I said before I run a group. I host parties and I do invite single men in limited numbers. If you say you are going to come SHOW UP. But for a single male not showing is like a sin against nature. You should be clad you got the invite.It's just rude! And you guys that make dates and stand people up or cancel at the last minute .Shame on you!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
vrb I agree with all of your points...but its not just single men that should pay attention esp. to the dressing ones. I have found that single men here bring their A game. Knowing that they are already sort of swimming into "hostile water" they tend to be very clean, very nicely dressed. It is the wife honestly...they usually tend to assume that...well, they don't have to even try. Some show up at house parties looking like they just took a nap, woke up and went to a party lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Because the gentleman that posted does make a point can I add my two cents gently from a woman's point of view and be done with it . 1." If you are fat, get on a treadmill and lose the lard before you even think about swinging."

a)How about this: Maintain a routine of good health. Do something! Just don't sit on the couch eating yourself into high blood pressure, stroke. and cancer city. Get a regular check ups.That includes, dental,prostrate checked, get your thyroid and kidneys checked and get that colonoscopy. Walk. swim, ride a bike,garden, just keep moving !

2. "Shave your cock and balls completely" a) Hair makes stank and please learn how to properly wash down there. Back to front not the other way around.

3." Read "Dress for Success" and be cognizant of what you wear;"

a) You don't have to read all that. Just go to the store and shop. Ask for help if you are stuck. You be surprised how many confused souls I see on my way past the mens section.You do not have to spend a whole lot of money too dress either . Marshall's, Tj Max ,have a great selections for men. Macy's have sales and coupons.

4. "Imagine that you were a woman, look in the mirror, and ask yourself whether you would want to have sex with a man with your appearance;"

a) Be confident and it will come across when you are around others. Your posture and your smile are the 1st things women notice. What comes out of your mouth is next. Have some sort of conversation skills

5. "Get a decent haircut; and"

a) Trim the ear hair and get a professional shave, Can't afford it go to a barber college when they have client days.

6."Bathe every day and be cognizant of how you smell."

a) it goes without saying and please guys use a good deodorant, lotion up those hands elbows legs and feet. TRIM your nails and toenails PLEASE !! Use a cologne that fits you. A little goes along way if it's the good stuff

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
YES, I agree that you should aways look your best. With that I still don't think that any male should take it as a given that he's going to have a swinging time. One thing I do need help on is my profile. When I meet people they say I'm not what they had pictured. Very much a people person, just don't come off looking very good in profile. I'll just keep trying, I'm single and I got time.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
"When you actually do meet show up looking presentable please."

I will follow up on this recommendation from MVPP. I am always looking for single men to help me. Often men are completely unacceptable for reasons that they could easiily remedy (i.e., personal hygiene and appearance). I suggest the following:

1. If you are fat, get on a treadmill and lose the lard before you even think about swinging; 2. Shave your cock and balls completely; 3. Read "Dress for Success" and be cognizant of what you wear; 4. Imagine that you were a woman, look in the mirror, and ask yourself whether you would want to have sex with a man with your appearance; 5. Get a decent haircut; and 6. Bathe every day and be cognizant of how you smell.

These simple steps should improve the success rate of many single males.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
You know what burns me about SOME single men. They act like someone owes them a favor.Take for example endless emails about meeting . I can not and will not meet during the week. Believe it or not I have a vanilla life obligations.Suggest meeting on a Friday or Saturday and they are always busy. When you actually do meet show up looking presentable please. Some of you do more that ok in that department.But the rest of you OMG! You look like you just finished cutting the grass. Don't expect much. It's a meet. Please Please Please do not expect an invite to whatever party I'm throwing or what ever club I'm attend just because I might mention it.Oh and please be up front about your single status

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Wow, talk about passing judgment. I would say your right about a lot of so called single men but not all. The only way that can see your point is you have been there yourself. Really sorry about that, but look inward to heal not outward to hurt. Have a great day.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
LOL She, my wife says the same thing after talking to many single men. she says the married ones tend to be the ones who can make it only duiring the day on week days LMAO

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
All single men? No way. There is a reason why many ARE single. Most show it in posts and emails and at M&Gs.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Really? Are single males that bad? Most times I feel like we killed someone or were just complete ass at an event. What the big deal, if you don't want to inter-act with them don't. Do we bring the party down tha much? Well not to worry, if I'm not wanted. I don't stay.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!