NEED SOME ADVICE MAYBE HELP : Swingers Discussion 1735551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleNEED SOME ADVICE MAYBE HELP
TOPIC: NEED SOME ADVICE MAYBE HELP
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about...but your tat is sexy as hell.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Its not a SPEEDO!!! lol, its actually a pair of underwear, but thanks. Since I put that blue headline up, the bi guys have stopped calling so, Ill leave the pic up for now.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Hi Naples,

I read your profile and it sounds good. I would go back and do a little editing. There are a couple of typos and some people will judge you on that. Otherwise you look great!

Norristown PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
chainmale, if you are sincerely looking for advice, I would suggest deleting your speedo pic. You mention in your profile you have become a "bimale magnet" and that may have something to do with it. It may also be why some couples won't contact you if the male isn't bi. Even though you list yourself as straight, some guys do lie about that and most couples where the guy is straight are looking for any clue that the guy MAY be bi.

Please understand I am not accusing you or insinuating that you may be bi, only that when I saw you post a comment in another thread and saw that pic, that was my first thought.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Im in the same boat, I figured Id just lay low and see what happens. I know from being a couple so long that single guys have just a horrible reputation, and for the most part rightly so.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
lol, you don't know, do you. It will be a surprise lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I do mean adorable in a manly, sexual way. Although, I must admit...that pictures makes me want to squeeze your cheeks hahahahaha. If you are in Texas I promise I will prohibit myself from doing that though.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
First off, you are adorable! Love your profile picture. You look handsome yet friendly and approachable. I read your profile, looks good! I do not see you having any issues here, just be patient. With your looks....I doubt you will have issues in any sexual arena :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: NEED SOME ADVICE MAYBE HELP