Meeting a single female on here Why is it so hard Or is it just me : Swingers Discussion 180841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMeeting a single female on here Why is it so hard Or is it just me
TOPIC: Meeting a single female on here Why is it so hard Or is it just me
Created by: BigInQueens
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been on SLS for 3 years and and I would like to think I don't suffer from some of the symptoms that plague some single guys on here on the site and because of that I've had the opportunity to meet some nice people on here.

One thing that I've never seem to have done is meet a single female on here (excluding the one in my certs because that was set up through a friend of mine on here). I'm polite, not pushy, have all my teeth, speak and write in complete sentences and I can't even get a reply back when I send a message. Is it because there are so many guys on here that send single females messages that they feel over-whelmed (and yes I send messages to those that have an interest in single guys) or ...?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Simple: Supply and demand.

The demand for a single female far outstrips the supply. This means single females can be as choosy, fickle, flaky, bitchy or downright crazy, as they like and they'll still have people tripping over themselves to please them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19091 posts)
BiQ - I cant speak for all single females on here but I can attest to the amount of emails I receive. It can be overwhelming. I do strive to at least respond to every email (even though that usually triggers 2-3 more trying to convince me as to why I should meet them).

You mention that you write in complete sentences... lol... Yay! Trust me, that's a good step. I frequently receive emails that are almost indecipherable due to poor grammar and misspelled words.

My suggestion: When you do write anyone on SLS, send an email that shows intelligence and wit. Make it clear that you've read their profile and there's something about it that caught your eye.

I can tell if its just an email they've cut and pasted to 4 other profiles that day... and I call them out on that when I respond with my "No thank you"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
@ JaiDawn

I have no problem picking up women offline, I've done it in the past. I'm just saying that being on this site meeting a single female is difficult and I just wanted hear people opinions on the subject. Thanks...

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
If you want to find a single female, you have to go where they hang out at, which isn't on websites.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
BIQ, I am thinking that this site is not a very good place for anyone, much less a single male, to find a single woman. But then, I'm prolly one of the very few straight males here whose interest level in single women is set to very low. The real world is full of attractive single women if a one-on-one thing is what you want. And yes, many of those women are very open to lifestyle-friendly activities as well.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10775 posts)
I've been on SLS for 3 years and and I would like to think I don't suffer from some of the symptoms that plague some single guys on here on the site and because of that I've had the opportunity to meet some nice people on here.

One thing that I've never seem to have done is meet a single female on here (excluding the one in my certs because that was set up through a friend of mine on here). I'm polite, not pushy, have all my teeth, speak and write in complete sentences and I can't even get a reply back when I send a message. Is it because there are so many guys on here that send single females messages that they feel over-whelmed (and yes I send messages to those that have an interest in single guys) or ...?

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Meeting a single female on here Why is it so hard Or is it just me