Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Married women and territorial husbands
TOPIC: Married women and territorial husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think as a single girl, couples have a tendancy to let their bad behavior shine through easier than if in a group, or with another couple.

There isnt one couple I know in the lifestyle that hasnt bickered about something that was done during a lifestyle encounter.

I would hope that common sense would tell them to let it go when anyone is around. It just isnt very appealing when you wanna get busy with them and that bickering has put a halt to my playtime with that couple from that moment on. I dont like drama, and certainly dont ever wanna be in the middle of it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We haven't seen what you talk of in the Lifestyle but have seen it lots of times in the vanilla world. It is almost like it is foreplay for the couples. The woman leads the guy on in the bar. She dances with him, sets close to him, whispers in his ear, etc. Then the man comes up and does his thing. Sometimes a fight happens but usually the other guy runs off with tail between his legs and the couple leaves with little smirks on their faces. Personally, I don't get it. Two guys fighting over me is not a turn on. Two guys fucking me is.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
Its actually more common than one would think in this lifestyle. I am witness to many'o spats amongst couples. Personally and at clubs.

Just keep searching and you will find the right people for you.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Married women and territorial husbands