Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 1424771091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are married ( or in a long term relationship) and your partner is not aware of you having sex with another person ( male or female or both) it is cheating. It is not fair to the other person to be possibly exposing them to potential diseases without their knowledge.

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I wonder if I make love to another woman without my hubby knowing, would some of you consider that 'cheating?' I simply would like to know if there is a difference when the person a woman has sex with is another woman... Would her hubby consider that she is cheating or would that apply only when I go to bed with a guy?

Just curious... lol... lol...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Tag along?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I understand... diversity is the most wonderful thing about this lifestyle...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Michelle, forgive me if I came across as judgemental. I am quite hormonal lately and today was a bad day. I did not mean to sound that way. Everyone does things as they are made happy. I meant for me, I would never do that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I fuck and have hot steamy sex with people I dont make love, or be romanced, that I have covered in my vanilla life and so the lifestyle is JUST fun. Everyone has their own ways rock on till you black out!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
We are all different and that is precisely the beauty of this lifestyle... To be able to live life any way one chooses, any way you feel like living it and be accepted without criticism... I am not preaching this extreme 'style' for everyone... I'm just saying I love every minute of it... And I feel happy and sexy and erotic and full of passion by living this way... I wouldn't have it any other way...

Some need to have their hubby or lover know about one's every move... others don't. I feel, at least for me, that it is not a matter of respect for hubby or lover. I feel more that it is a matter of my own sexual and emotional pleasure which some may consider extreme but for me it's the norm...

I do truly respect those that feel they must tag along their hubby or lover whenever they make love to others... If it makes you and your hubby happy, that's all it matters...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
For me it's not important if my hubby or boyfriend or lover knows that I'm playing by myself with other guys or not. I don't really care if he's aware or not, if he cares or not. Why? Because this is not about him."

WOW. We all do things our own way I suppose. But I respect my husband too much to ever think that way.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've been busy... with little time to post... Got a new job, which I simply love and got new boyfriends, tons of fun, etc... but I'm still here and having a hot time...

For me it's not important if my hubby or boyfriend or lover knows that I'm playing by myself with other guys or not. I don't really care if he's aware or not, if he cares or not. Why? Because this is not about him.

This type of extreme swinging experience is not about my hubby or lover... it's about me...

Because when I'm with a guy who turns me on and is hot and "plays me intensely" then I need to be just us, to let him do as he pleases and make me cum and cum and romance me and whisper into my ears and make me tremble with intense sexual pleasure all night long without anyone else to share myself with... It's a completely different and very intense experience... We can spend the night and next morning and day too if we wish and I can let myself go and lose myself into his arms and body and into his lovemaking... You see, then he truly possesses me, without having to be aware of my hubby present or remotely present... I'm his and he is mine and there are no bounds or limits to this merging and he can romance me and make me his as I offer no resistance... We can both be daring to the extreme, both physically and emotionally and run the risk of falling for each other too...

Not only that... the anticipation of such an encounter is highly erotic and also afterwards thinking of him and of doing it again and again... Say, when I like a guy and I want to play with him often, I don't have to deal with the problem of my hubby or lover being jealous because I'm with the same guy over and over and he's getting under my skin... and becoming my lover and making me crazy with hot sex and romance... I can do as I please this way and have no limits or concerns...

Well, it's hard to explain... you have to experience it yourself and not just once but many times until it becomes part of your lifestyle... But then, I agree that this is not for every couple. Actually few are able to practice it. However I feel it's the woman's right to choose it if she feels that this is what she desires... The husband or lover should not stop her from reaching up to this the most erotic level of female sexuality...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
:)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free