Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 1424771081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby has always been okay with me playing with other women and couples, without him. He wasn't sure how he felt about single males. It wasn't a jealousy thing and he knew I wouldn't leave him. He just didn't want them thinking they could come on over any time, like a booty call. Now he has no problem with me playing with single males.

I prefer to play with couples and/or single females. Single males are more fun in threesomes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
Lost... here's what I feel about this.

Guys are competitive by nature and they are naturally jealous of other guys who may "steal" their woman... but they don't see another woman as competing with them and REPLACING them... And remember that even in the non sexual arena we 'girls' have intimate relationships, we frequently talk about things that are 'girl things' only and that guys wouldn't understand... that goes back to grade school and high school... so there is a difference which is long standing...

So we are already positioned for intimacy with each other and the guys understand that and do not feel threathened by that, they are generally accepting. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 20 in college and now I'm 36 which is a very long time and I remember from the very beginning that women could play and have sex and the guys wouldn't mind. I had my woman lover in those days and my boyfriend did not mind that I slept often with her, etc. and he was not included... I've been married to 3 guys and all of them did not mind when I went out with my women lovers or dates or to an all girl party weekend, etc. That's my experience...

But you are 100% right!!! A woman lover can split a couple and I've seen a few cases like that where the woman leaves the hubby or boyfriend for another woman... but these are the exception. A few years back I met a guy at a party and his wife was bi and got very interested in me and we had great sex... but I was more interested in the guy, in fact tried to seduce him. We had great sex many times but always with his wife around. Then I tried to meet him one-on-one because I wanted him soooo much and wanted to become more intimate but he said "no, I can't do it without her." To make a long story short she (the wife) left him for another woman, then he came to me but by that time I had moved to CA and had other hot lovers here so I told him to go his own way...

I feel that in the majority of the cases women stay with their hubbies even when they sleep and have lover-type relationships with other women. I have such relationships with several other women and none of them have the intention of leaving their hubbies...

Do you feel that your hubby would be jealous if you slept with me without him being present? I feel that probably not at all. But I don't know him, so I'm speculating.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
My point was that some of my women friends do not consider cheating when they play with other women. Their hubbies do not seem to mind at all. But some of these same friends are careful not to play with a guy without the hubby being present. So it seems that there is a difference for some women when they make love to other women without their hubbies knowledge or consent."

We see this ALOT. I have had a few guys tell me he doesnt care what females she fucks while he is out of town...but she'd better not fuck men because thats cheating. I don't know, do you think perhaps its biological? I mean, a man doesnt think that his wife will leave him for a woman. However, when another male is concerned...he perhaps has fears that she will fall in love and leave him? I don't know, I am just pondering.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
OK, I hear you...

To make this more transparent...

1) Most seem to say that if the hubby does not know it's cheating and they won't do it...

2) Some say women cheating is more tolerated than men doing the same generally...

3) Some say that either gender doing it is not acceptable...

4) I know some couples where the hubby does not care if the wife has a date and sex with another woman, they do not need to know necessarily about it; they don't care. But they do not approve the same if the wife does it with a guy; then it's cheating and not allowed in their relationship.

I regularly play (have sex) with some of my girlfriends who are married and the hubby does not mind at all that she and I spend the night together at my place. The hubby knows his wife is with me and he also knows me as I've had sex with both too. Sometimes a few of us women get together to spend the night playing and their hubbies do not mind at all. It's "girls' time."

I must confess that once or twice I've been devious... A girlfriend and I got together to spend the night playing (just us two) at my place. I didn't tell her that I had two of my male friends (both very hot and attractive) come to my place to join us for the night... lol... lol... We had a very hot and wild time all four of us. After they left in the morning my girlfriend said to me that she had the time of her life but was horrified if her hubby ever found out... lol... lol... And she added that she never wanted to do it again for fear that her hubby found out. It was my 'fault.' I know I shouldn't have done it but I just wanted to give my girlfriend a good hot time with two very sexy guys and great lovers and I know deep down that she loved every second of it.

OK, I know, I was not right in doing it. I guess the 'devil' made me do it...

So is it true that if the hubby knows either before or after what the wife is doing, then the chances are he may be OK with it and not being cheating???? Is knowing the KEY or even if he knows it is considered cheating???

Michelle

PS: By the way, my hubby knows I'm having a hot time out here West. But of course I don't tell him blow by blow simply because we don't talk much either as I've been here since April of 09 and not traveled East since then and have not seen him all this time.

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I've talked to my hubby about this one before. Even if I played with a woman and I tried to hide it or didn't tell him, he'd still consider it cheating. I noticed a lot of couples don't think it's cheating if it's two women. But I think if you are hiding it and being deceptive....it is what it is.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
I am with carrie,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I play sometimes without hubby. I don't always tell him before I play but I do always tell him about them. For me, cheating has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with deception.

Yes, I do think there are more couples, who are okay with females cheating than males. IMO, those couples are selfish. They don't care because they are getting what they want from it. Personally, I am not okay with cheating from either sex. If their spouse doesn't know, it is a deal breaker.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
My point was that some of my women friends do not consider cheating when they play with other women. Their hubbies do not seem to mind at all. But some of these same friends are careful not to play with a guy without the hubby being present. So it seems that there is a difference for some women when they make love to other women without their hubbies knowledge or consent.

As for me, I've always felt that it's my right to have sex with anyone who turns me on regardless of whether my hubby or lover is aware of it or approves. Well that's only me, I guess but I have several women who I play with that feel the same way as I do.

For some here, lack of approval by hubby means cheating. And that's OK, since that is their preferred and selected 'lifestyle.'

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I'll chime in...I think if you are messing around with a man OR woman and your spouse doesn't know...it's cheating.

If your relationship is open, the why the secrecy? Just my thoughts.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
I am too hormonal to voice any opinions here at this time. :0)

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free