Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Married Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do several times a day. hehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
What woman DOESNT take pleasure into her own hands from time to time? Seriously!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Go1020 said: "Michelle, I'd just like to say thank you for your candid convo in this thread. Some people wouldn't be as up front about things as you and I can appreciate you be blunt about it. "

Thank you. We all are here to say what we feel, the way we feel it. Why post if one is going to conform to society's molds? The lifestyle is about BREAKING the mold and doing 'your' thing, right?

Have FUN everyone!

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Sub said: "I equally applaud a woman for taking her sexual pleasure in her own hands."

Thank you, it really feels good to hear that.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Lost said: "One is never alive unless they are living life on their own terms and being who they are to the full potential. Anything less than that is a shadow of a life."

That surely is one of the most beautiful, powerful and profound statements I've heard in and about the lifestyle!

I can only say: AMEN, sister!

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Ms. Michelle, you and I may disagree at times LOL. But I will tell you openly, I have nothing but respect for how you know what you want and you refuse to settle for less than who you are and what you need. One is never alive unless they are living life on their own terms and being who they are to the full potential. Anything less than that is a shadow of a life.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I agree with Jai, if Michelle's understanding is that they can play without telling, then it isn't cheating. Cheating is violating the rules, and the rules can be different form one couple to the next. After all, just about everybody here has different rules about what constitutes cheating from the vanilla world, so it shouldn't be surprising that within this group there are different rules about what constitutes cheating.

I think it is wonderful that they have the trust it takes to let the other play without telling either before or after. For me/us, part of the fun of it is telling before and after, but I can totally see enjoying the scene Michelle is describing.

-Steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Michelle, I'd just like to say thank you for your candid convo in this thread. Some people wouldn't be as up front about things as you and I can appreciate you be blunt about it.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
If you say there is an understanding about between you two then there is no deception, which, to me, means you are not cheating.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
Well, yes...

It's true, Carrie, that 'cheating' has something to do with deception... But very frequently the hubby does not care if his wife plays with another woman unbeknown to him... My first two hubbies did not care about me dating, having sex and staying overnight with other women at all. They were jealous when I did the same with either married or single guys. So the way it ended is that I told them I was with women when I was with guys and I got off the hook that way. OK, people can say I was being deceptive and cheating. But in retrospect I don't regret it a bit, I have no remorse and I'm glad I did what I did. I surely would do it all over again.

When I married my present hubby I told him the day before the wedding that he should not expect me to change my dating and playing habits just because we were going to tie the knot. He objected to me playing by myself with guys but not with women. So I said "we are not ready to marry then." He then said "OK, as long as you tell me in advance and let me know what went on after." And I said no, because I don't want to have to get "approved" every time I want to go and have sex with a guy without you (hubby) knowing about it either before or after and I don't want to have to "report" what happened simply because I want to be free to do and to feel as I please when I'm with some other guy. Then he said "OK, OK we don't have to scuttle the whole wedding because of a minor thing like this." So you see, my point is that me being free to play with guys on my own became a "minor thing" and we left it at that (lol... lol...).

Here is the important point: many here say that if the hubby does not KNOW then it's cheating and deceptive. Now does NOT knowing means each and every time, telling him "Hun I'm going out with a guy Friday night" or does it mean an "understanding" that I can go out with guys, it's not a secret and I don't have to get his "permission" each time?????????

I'd love to know what is your experience and/or opinion with this...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free