Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 1424771061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh brother, Michelle. Please inform the rest of us on where this personal attack occurred. However, you are right, they are against TOS. They should not happen. Nor did one. BTW, another thing against TOS is the discussion of illegal activities which you did and encouraged galore in another forum. I suggest you consider refraining from that in future oh ye wise sage of swinging.

Sub, have no clue where yo ueven came up with that from.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thank you "SUB" for your post! Personal attacks and the like should not be allowed here. Thanks again for speaking up.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
FunLoversMP... I sincerely hope you do not have any children.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"Also to clarify your statement, I do NOT invite "our husbands" to come 'cheat' with me."

To clarify my statement I will quote from your profile: "I don't mind if you are married or whatever. If you are bored with your wife or girlfriend and want to experience what a real woman feels like then look me up."

If a man wrote that in here he'd have been ripped about ten new ones by now. Swing how you want to. I don't recall my statement saying a damn thing about how you should swing. However, spare me your pontifications on swinging and open marriage. You have no idea what my life and marriage is and just how many times for prolongued periods we've been apart and still had a marriage. Our sex and swing life has come in almost all it's forms. I see yo umake a point to repeatedly tell us your longevity in swinging. I've got you beat by 12 years. So don't bother to assume I haven't been around the block...many blocks. My commentary was about marriage not swinging. Let's see, I'll try to just paraphrase into a Reader's Digest version your posts and profile notes about marriage: *1st marriage =1 year. *Second marriage = 1 year. *Third marriage, you waited until day before wedding to bother to inform hubby you would live however you like without regard to his desires and feelings. One wonders why you didn't feel the need to express yourself well before then but that's beside the point. You lived with him 1 year and moved for a job. These things happen. But by your statements it's been well over a year since you left and you haven't taken time to see him since and rarely talk to him. You state you don't know if or when you will because why should you remove yourself from your fun and two boyfriends for some guy back east'?

This is not an open marriage and playing free. That is not a marriage or any sort of a committed relationship by almost anyone's definition, swinger or vanilla. So I will again state it is completely disingenuous for you to engage in tete a tete's about marriage and act like one of us married girls. Because , if one does not know you and takes your posts as your true word, you haven't a clue what a real marriage is.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This is the same shtick you posted in January, and months prior to that. Perhaps you can think up some new material. It gets old (and boring) fast.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Bacchusn said: "Oh or would that spoil some of your advertising opportunities to invite our husbands to come cheat with you because you don't care?"

You seem to resent my lifestyle where I've an open marriage, like many others in the lifestyle... Also to clarify your statement, I do NOT invite "our husbands" to come 'cheat' with me. In fact, as I've expressed in postings often, I do not generally make contacts in the internet swingers' sites. I meet other swingers (both guys and women) at parties, clubs, bars, etc., face to face. These swingers are there because they want to be, not because I'm "inviting" them.

Swingers are free and responsible for their choices and this lifestyle is NOT a straight jacket where we all have to have the same kind of marriage and enjoy the same preferences.

Many women in the lifestyle play without their hubbies or partners. Some play with other women, some play with other guys sometimes in separate rooms, sometimes in separate locations. Then some play with couples without their hubbies or partners. In most cases it is not "cheating" because their hubbies are aware of it and do not disapprove.

In my case, I had to travel to the West Coast because a job offer here and because I couldn't find a comparable offer in the New York metro area where I lived, and I'm sure most swingers will find it reasonable that I continue to play in the lifestyle here as well as I did back East. I'm not going to become a reclusive 'virgin' simply because I'm here away from my hubby in my new job...

It is my right, as well as the right of many other women in the lifestyle, to choose to play with other women and guys as we please. I do not discriminate and I play with women and guys alike regardless of whether they are married or not, coupled or not as long as they wish to play with me freely. Regardless of whether they want or do not want their partner present I frankly approve of their choice. I'm not cheating, instead I've an open marriage where each partner is allowed to play without the other being present.

Last but not least, if a woman chooses to "cheat" and play with others without her hubby knowing, that is her absolute right. One cannot and should not impose one's own morality and views on others. Respect for others' preferences is the corner stone in our freely chosen lifestyle. When I was back East I played with guys and women without my hubby present. Sometimes he knew about it sometimes he did not. I do not find anything wrong with that. Neither did he.

The essence of the lifestyle is diversity and choice and that is also its appeal and beauty. If a woman wishes to play only with her hubby present, I respect that as her sole right. If I choose to play with others without my hubby present, I expect my choice and type of lifestyle to be respected too. I don't 'force' anyone to play with me. In fact, at parties, clubs, M&Gs, etc. they come to me and freely solicit me to play with them. Why should I turn them down? I don't ask them whether they are married or not or anything else relating to their personal lives. It's play time, and not 'deposition' time. if a married guy chooses to play with me I surely won't ask him if his wife has given him permission and/or what is his relationship with her or what kind of marriage they have (open, closed, semi).

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
"If you are a married woman reading this, I'm just asking you to express your true inner feelings about this topic... Don't be shy... we are all accepting in the lifestyle... or most of us are... Most of us are gentle and caring women who would love to hear you..."

ROFLMAO. Well I'm not shy. So let me express my honest feelings. I feel you shouldn't trouble yourself attempting a just us married girls chit chat. In reading your marital track record and priorities you so proudly proclaim; lady you might have a marriage certificate floating around somewhere but you do not have a marriage. I seriously doubt you even get the concept. You are a swinging single and you should change your profile status to reflect that. Oh or would that spoil some of your advertising opportunities to invite our husbands to come cheat with you because you don't care?

Oh and please look up the word redundant and work on that issue.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
1) Have you done it... Yes 2) How does it feel... Depends 3) Do you love it... Not really sure I would say I love it but it can be fun. 4) If you have not done it, do you wish you could... NA 5) Why not...NA 6) Do you have fantasies about doing it... No but do sometimes have fantasies that do not involve hubby. 7) If you've never done it, how do you feel about women like me who do it all the time... It is your life, what do I care what you do with it.

Carrie

8) Have you talked about it with your hubby and how does he feel about it...

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Guess there are not too many married woman who are " play free" these days

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We are talking about "MARRIED WOMEN WHO PLAY FREE" which means married women who break the mold and that's what SUB is talking about...

This thread is for being candid if you are a married woman who plays free with others and/or if you are a married woman who deeply desires to play free but hasn't dared so far...

It's for expressing our inner feelings, experiences, concerns, even fantasies about each of us married woman playing free...

And "playing free" is a subtle way of saying that you do play, have sex, with others (single or married guys and/or single or married women) without your hubby being present or that you wish you did but do not dare to do so as yet...

I'm just asking... 1) Have you done it... 2) How does it feel... 3) Do you love it... or not... 4) If you have not done it, do you wish you could... 5) Why not... 6) Do you have fantasies about doing it... 7) If you've never done it, how do you feel about women like me who do it all the time... 8) Have you talked about it with your hubby and how does he feel about it...

If you are a married woman reading this, I'm just asking you to express your true inner feelings about this topic... Don't be shy... we are all accepting in the lifestyle... or most of us are... Most of us are gentle and caring women who would love to hear you...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free