Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 1424771041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Negativity is anathema in this lifestyle... and undesirable elsewhere...

Smile and accept others regardless of what their sexual or personal preferences are...

Is there anything wrong with being a single woman here or anywhere? Are single women second class citizens? Are single women to be shun and eschewed?

Being accepting is being agreeable and polite and considerate to all other fellow humans regardless of their preferences, status, gender, ancestry, color, national origin, etc. Being accepting is being gentle and kind-hearted...

Is that too much to ask?

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
Very good post M :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
For women in the lifestyle, I feel that the essence of the lifestyle is depicted by the acronym “FAT.” Remember that there has been a double standard in the past where we women were supposed to be faithful, loyal, dedicated, obedient, responsible… and the guys were free to play around… Well, now the playing field has been leveled and both our guys and we women can play with others anytime, anywhere without any remorse or guilt…

No woman should allow the ‘judges’ define who she is… or what she can do… or how she should feel… or whom she chooses to play with... or what should her sexual preferences be...

“F” To be FREE… free from inhibitions and the old morality that says sex is bad and forbidden. Free from conventions that say you can only have sex with your partner or in the presence of your partner or with whom your partner approves. Free from feeling guilty when we have sex with others without our partner’s consent and/or knowledge.

“A” To be ACCEPTED… accepted by others in the lifestyle the way we are, with our preferences and passions and without inhibitions, limits and restrictions that say we can only have sex with others in the presence of our partners. To be accepted by our boyfriends or husbands or partners as we are, and without phony rigid morality and anachronisms that forbid us from pursuing sexual pleasures unless sanctioned by our partners.

“T” To be TOLERANT… tolerant ourselves, the more open minded women, the less inhibited, the sexually amoral, the extreme… we are to be tolerant of others who see us as immoral or evil or licentious or profligate or sinful… we are to be tolerant of others in the lifestyle who perhaps have not felt or experienced the wicked pleasures which we indulge in habitually…

I feel that I cannot be critical of others who do not share my more extreme sexual elan simply because the corner stone of our lifestyle is the mutual acceptance of our very different preferences… otherwise, why pretend we are free and uninhibited when we are not?

It’s just that some of us women are more permissive than the norm. What is wrong with enjoying and practicing such a dusky lifestyle..?

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
LW has a way with words. :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Great post, much of what I was thinking and could not put into words.!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Shelikesgurls likes

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Michelle, I'd decided you were someone I was just going to ignore. Your life and how you choose to live it is certainly none of my business. I don't know you. If half of what you say is true, and actually it could only be half because you've contradicted yourself numerous times, you and I would not be people who would enjoy each other's company. I'm simply incapable of the freedom you advocate. And advocate you do. "But now I've flown to the next level..."

"I'd like to know from other similar women, who have crashed through the swingers' glass ceiling"

"supra lifestyle"

It sounds like you're writing the script for a promotional video and your way of living should be an inspiration to all. But we're to understand what a caring person you are. I see.

"For me it's not important if my hubby or boyfriend or lover knows that I'm playing by myself with other guys or not. I don't really care if he's aware or not, if he cares or not. Why? Because this is not about him."

Here's one of my favorites: "Well, I know, who am I to say these things??? But when I see a situation like yours, I feel that you two are not ready at all for the lifestyle and that it would mess you up. Michelle PS: would you like to play with someone like me on the side to 'relieve' your pentup sexual energy? Then you'll feel relaxed to cuddle your loving wife. I surely wouldn't mind playing with you, not for a relationship but just for the sex. Of course the question is rethorical and I'm not asking you out, but this type of solution might work for you and might keep your good marriage intact. "

I looked at that and just scratched my head. Did you really discourage someone from the lifestyle and encourage him to cheat on his wife to keep his marriage intact and happy???

Well whatever. You're absolutely correct. No one, in here has the right to tell you how to live. However, there are ample people who read these forums and never post. There are ample people who come to sites like this to explore entering or increasing their activities in the lifestyle. They want to know what the parties, people and ideals are like. So have a great time. But I will continue to tell people that not all swinger parties are anything goes including drugs everywhere, not all swingers have the mentality that whatever pleasure they seek without regard for possible affect on others is okay, that recreational sex is love, and that these behaviors you so proudly proclaim are something we all would aspire to if we could.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
shelike I so agree...

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
All swingers should be responsible . Unfortunately not ALL are. That is when reality hits the fan.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thankfully there are women in the lifestyle that can enjoy and be responsible.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free