Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 1424771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sex is a game. Not a tool in a game, or a weapon in a war. It is a game in and of itself, one that is played by consenting adults. Just like any game it has rules and boundaries. These rules and boundaries are set by those playing the game. For every person, couple, or group these rules and boundaries may be different. Lets take poker for example. You may be playing Texas hold’em, or you might be playing 5 card stud, there are different rules for the different games, but you are still playing poker. Everyone at the table has to agree to the game and the rules of the game before starting. Like any game if you break the rules or go outside the boundaries you are cheating.

Now with that being said, if you and your husband have either implicitly or definitively established the rules and neither of you have broken the rules then there is no cheating period.

For me as long as NOTHING comes between my significant other and the love they have for me (and same goes for me) then there is no cheating. For example about a year ago I got back from a year in Iraq and my ex divorced me. She allowed the influence of her family (mother, sisters, and friends) to come between us. So in my eyes she cheated on me with here family. The only reason I like to hear what my friends are doing is because it is a turn on for me. If they don't tell me then cool but I sure do like to hear about it ;)

Darren

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The topic our readers want to hear about is the one I set up at the beginning of this thread:

"I'd like to know from other similar women, who have crashed through the swingers' glass ceiling and experienced the thrill and unique freedom I am feeling. Let's share stories and feelings as well as complications this supra lifestyle brings with it..."

Spam is inconsiderate and rude to all our members who take their time to read this thread. Cat fights are out of place here. Personal attacks are tasteless and ungracious. Should I say more..?

lol... lol... lol... but the choice of how to depict yourself is only yours... lol...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
and if I cared to I could copy and paste the same ones I am speaking of.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
Oh, well... that is exactly an example of what I meant...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
more of the same drivel...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
Carrie,

Your perception is that I'm cheating with another woman's husband and that I do it knowingly... But I am not. As I said above to Catnip, I do not seek married guys nor do I seduce them or do anything to make them break up or 'cheat.' As I very clearly say in my profile I NEVER play with guys who are not completely free, such as those who want to meet in a motel weekdays during the day time... lol...

I ONLY play with guys who are COMPLETELY FREE to come and go just like a single guy is. If that is the case, then there is no real relationship existing there. That requirement is clearly posted in my profile and I adhere to it 100% of the time. Besides, 95% of the guys I meet, I do at venues like parties, clubs, etc. where the guys have to be 'single' as otherwise they are with their partners as a couple. Presently, I do NOT play with couples so there is no chance that I'm going to steal or seduce some other woman's husband or partner. When I used to play with couples I never seduced any of the other women's husbands or partners. I then considered both members of the couple my friends.

I hope this posting makes my preferences a little clearer. Be well.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Catnip,

Your comments are well taken, however.... lol... here comes the 'good' part...

a) I don't seek married guys. If I play with any guys who happen to be married is because they are out there by themselves at clubs or parties and other venues. I don't discriminate based on the civil status of the guy and surely I don't help break up families simply because the guys I play with have to be available weekends and at all other times, just like an ordinary single guy. If they fit that mold then I feel their realtionships are long ago over and done with. It's like playing with a divorced guy. Fifty percent of the marriages end in divorce, so if one were to exclude the divorced guys, one would then have to exclude half the population available...

b) There is a way of disagreeing with others which is civil, kind and reasonable, like when you and/or your husband write here. But others seem to consistently choose rude, ill-mannered and unkind verbiage, which is out of place here and everywhere... but then, 'it' happens...

c) This thread is for intended for comments concerning the experience of us women playing alone without our regular partner be it a husband or boyfriend or girlfriend and I wanted to elicit thoughtful comments and an open minded discussion, not trashing by a handful of people who seem to do the same in most topics here in these Forums... I am not going to keep silent just because a handful of people want not to hear about certain experiences and happenings, which are part of my life and others' lives in the 'lifestyle.' As has been said, we women with some frequency are expected to be quiet and submissive, but I've never been that way. I speak my mind and based on the emails I receive a lot of people like that, some agree with the content and some don't. "Never another season of silence..."

d) One cannot generalize attributing to all members here what a handful of rude members post not only in this thread, which I initiated, but also elsewhere. It happens sometimes that a vocal minority seeks to present itself as representatives of the entire constituency. And sometimes they succeed unless someone speak up.

Thank you for your comments as I always enjoy reading your eloquent postings. There is a way of disagreeing, like you do, and another way which is to what I refer when others try to silence others by bashing and being rude like a pitbull.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
sacpitblueboy,

You are probably right, there is intolerance everywhere worldwide... I guess I just feel more comfortable here in the West Coast than back East... I feel more accepted here and have many more friends both male and female who feel like I do so my level of comfort is higher and for one thing I'm enjoying and appreciating life a lot more now that I'm back here...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Michelle,

How can you expect people to be kind and all those other things, when you are not? And sorry, you are not kind (and all those other wonderful things)when you are cheating with another woman's hubby. Karma is a bitch and maybe that is why people don't treat you nice.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Michelle we certainly don't see eye to eye on abandoning any respect for other peoples' marriages by being willing to play with cheating men, but we do see eye to eye on being respectful of different opinions being aired in forums.

That said, I think you REALLY missed the boat when you said: "If someone does not feel like reading about my preferences and choices, then don't read them. No one has the right to bash, whack and trash anyone else simply because they do not share similar lifestyle experiences and choices..."

If you don't want your choices not to be criticized or bashed, then you really just shouldn't post them. Forums are for discussion, and when people present a view that involves putting others at risk as you did, it's not unreasonable to think some opinions about it are going to get heated. It's quite unreasonable to think people will just choose not to read or reply to the things they strongly disagree with and frankly it's kind of silly and not up to your normal posts' standards for you to have suggested it.

Finally I know in our case the disagreement with you is not because your choices are "not similar", but because they drip with a lack of consideration for families that might be affected when you help a guy cheat. I think most of the community here is pretty tolerant of differences - if you read through the forums on a daily basis you see all kinds of preferences and fantasies being presented without any negative feedback even when people don't share them. The heated debates in the forums always seem to be when someone suggests doing something that takes this whole hobby to selfish/irresponsible extremes (ex. barebacking, playing with an STD, cheating) as you've done. Surely the reaction you've gotten doesn't come as a surprise?

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free