Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Married Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is this the Comedy forum?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Very true.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You just have to be careful for the ones that agree with everyone, just to get into their pants. It gets obvious after awhile.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
your opinions are your opinions, dont look for everyone to agree, that isnt what forums discussions are for.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
cucky dont stop posting. We all have opinions and voice them. I am sure there are many things my husband and I do that you (and most likely the Pope) dont agree with either. Like I stated to each their own. I just dont get it thats all.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Cucky-

I don't think you should do that. Post away. Different ideas, opinions and experiences are what makes life interesting. I think it takes a lot for some people to come in here and be honest when what they are doing, believe, etc etc may not be popular. So whether I, other posters or the Pope agrees with what you do, kudos to you for speaking up and I hope you will continue to do so.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Random l in that last post.

:/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
My husband has l health issues. Sometimes he is so ill there is a time where play does not happen at all. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever dump him and go looking . I love and respect him too much. In sickness and health ya know. If a spouse or a friend can not play because of no fault of their own, that is when you find other ways to have fun with that person. Use your imagination.

You choose to do what you want to do. I just feel real sorry for this fella.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Michelle at risk of rehashing all of this all over again, I "get" that you have a filter that you apply and it probably is pretty effective at weeding out cheaters. I think most other people have a filter too that is more or less rigorous. Regardless, the big difference is at the end of the day most of us would not be "OK" with it if a cheater snuck through while you seem pretty comfortable with the idea in your posts. That's the part that people keep hammering you on - if the idea doesn't really bother you, then how hard will you really try to look out for it and avoid it, regardless of what else you say? And if you had something ongoing with a guy and later found out he had a family, it certainly doesn't sound like you'd walk away from him as long as he can spend the night - is that fair to say?

As for the snippy posts taking pot shots at you I agree the forums gain nothing from them, but I've never seen a forum that didn't have its trolls. You've added to the conversation constructively, have held your own, and I'm glad for your voice, but it's as pointless to hope for a completely civil conversation in a public forum like this as it is to hope for a government in Washington without political infighting... :)

Username hidden
(255 posts)
Kilroy I couldn't agree more with you! We are on the same page and I'm glad you posted here...

First, thank you for serving in the combat zone. Freedom is not free and it's because of the sacrifice guys like you make it that we can say what we feel, we don't have censors... Your offering to our country was not only the time you were over there but also the pain you suffered upon returning. All Americans must thank you and your comrades in arms fighting for our freedom overseas. We cannot thank you enough.

I love your profile. You look sexy in that pic on your bike. I travel up an down the West Coast for my job so maybe we can hook up. I'll email you.

Michelle

PS: I can also help you with your profile as per your other post... I opened my personal gallery for you.

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free