Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 14247710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
User Details are only visible to members.
I didnt even notice that she... well I be..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I highly doubt this woman will answer your questions since this thread you bumped is over 200 plus days old. This woman has not been posting since January.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
mine is aware and fine with it.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I can't help but wonder if your mate is aware of yur activities. Or are u simply cheating . which is what it boils down to if he is not ok with your fun. I do meet men alone sometimes also and do find it much more exciting . I THINK WHY IT IS MORE EXCITING TO ME IS THAT WHEN HUBBY IS PRESENT i'M ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT HE IS THINK ING AND IF HE APPROVES OF MY ACTIONS (oops excuse caps). I do tell hubby when I go out and always ask in advance if its o k . He says he doesn't mind at allbut does insist on knowing where I will be for safety reasons And I do sometimes call him and leave the phone off the hook while we swing .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I'd like to know from other similar women, who have crashed through the swingers' glass ceiling and experienced the thrill and unique freedom I am feeling. Let's share stories and feelings as well as complications this supra lifestyle brings with it.."

I have done this. It was fun indeed!!! But for me it felt a little too much like dating. Given we did not really party at all together. It was play, go out to eat and play. It just felt too much like a relationship for my taste. But it indeed was a fun time.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm sooooo glad to hear that. Frequently other swingers do not understand the fun it is to do both styles... It's great to play with your partner or hubby at clubs, parties, etc. but it's also a super thrill to be able to do the same with other guys without your partner or hubby being there. It's an entire different experience, but really hot and fun...

One has to experience it in order to 'know' how good it feels...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I came into the lifestyle single, met a great man and coupled up and have enjoyed both sides,, single female able to enjoy couples, singles alone, and also partner with my honey as a couple to enjoy couples, singles and events.. its great having both sides of this lifestyle.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Most married or coupled women play with their hubbies or partners with others as a couple, not always same room but usually same event or club. That's nice and fun. I did it for years.

But now I've flown to the next level... by playing with other males (both married and single) alone, without hubby. A little bit like a single woman, though I'm still a couple and married. For me it's incredibly erotic and liberating. It's very sexual and it raises my sexual excitement and pleasure to a level I never thought possible before or even dreamt about it.

I'd like to know from other similar women, who have crashed through the swingers' glass ceiling and experienced the thrill and unique freedom I am feeling. Let's share stories and feelings as well as complications this supra lifestyle brings with it...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free