Married Women Who Play Free : Swingers Discussion 142477
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleMarried Women Who Play Free
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free
Created by: FunLoversMP
Original Starting post for this thread:
Most married or coupled women play with their hubbies or partners with others as a couple, not always same room but usually same event or club. That's nice and fun. I did it for years.

But now I've flown to the next level... by playing with other males (both married and single) alone, without hubby. A little bit like a single woman, though I'm still a couple and married. For me it's incredibly erotic and liberating. It's very sexual and it raises my sexual excitement and pleasure to a level I never thought possible before or even dreamt about it.

I'd like to know from other similar women, who have crashed through the swingers' glass ceiling and experienced the thrill and unique freedom I am feeling. Let's share stories and feelings as well as complications this supra lifestyle brings with it...

Michelle

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I do this, and you're right, it's very fun and erotic. As long as your relationship is rock solid, and being open and honest are still mandatory, this can be fantastic fun. Scheduling can become chaotic, though, especially if you have children.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
It's not like that at all, LJ. I've NEVER approached a man first at a lifestyle gathering. I wouldn't get "all over" him until we're behind closed doors anyway. They always have shown their interest first and in all fairness their wives are mingling in the crowd, too. They know they're rules (and need to follow them) and when asked about play I'll always be honest about it. We don't mislead, but then again nobody's wearing a button telling the group what you will and won't do either. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to what they're saying but our attendance at socials will be much less frequent.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
The only drawback that I have encountered is that some of the wives at socials DO NOT like this arrangement (jealous, perhaps?). I been called a lot of less-than-nice things and as a result we don't often attend socials anymore. Yes- it is exciting on an entirely new level."

Perhaps sometimes, yes....but definately not all of the time. Couples at a party are usually looking for other couples, not necessarily a MFM or FMF. Now given, I don't know the situation so I'm just rendering my opinion here...but if we were at a M&G and you are all up on my husband and your husband is in the corner smoking a cigar...you are not going to be considered for play. House party? Yeah, we tend to play separately in that scenario. At like a M&G or club? No. So I would not be rude mind you...but you would get the message tactfully that if your husband and I are not interested it would be best for you to move on. As far as what people think though...unless you are being rude or inconsiderate, moving up on husbands when their wives are obviously there with him...I would say don't worry about what people think. If your husband is cool with it thats between you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I play like this a LOT, as my husband rarely ever participates anymore. We have attended events, but playtime is mine. Same with travel. The only drawback that I have encountered is that some of the wives at socials DO NOT like this arrangement (jealous, perhaps?). I been called a lot of less-than-nice things and as a result we don't often attend socials anymore. Yes- it is exciting on an entirely new level.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
justtwoforu...

Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you two found a happy medium.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
my wife and i have been married for 42 years. our the sex over those years has been assume. do to a medical problem in the last few years my medication to be up and down, loll no pun intended. for some time now it's been more down. so we do the toys and role play and it's all good but ifeel she misses something. have told her to fine a lover from time to time.and she says noway. i love her very much and i want her to be happy sexually. well a few months ago an old friend of hers found her on face book. they hadn't seen one another in over 40 years. they were very close when they were teenagers, i am 7 years older than her. he ask if they could meet for lunch to bring me along he wanted to meet me. i told her to go on by herself. i didnt know him but i new his older sister.to make a long story short later she ask if they could go on a date, i told sure. now i am sure you have guess by now they go out a couple of times a month. she gets what she wants,he gets what he wants and i get what i want.for her to be happy and totally free twice a month, generally all weekend. so i guess i am a perv. but we are all happy and thats what i want. how long it continue idon't and really don't. get the point. ty michelle, i agree. justtwoforu

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
How does one sound feminine when they type??

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sweet

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Most women are under 6ft.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
It must be hard to play a game without knowing how to use the spell check option.

:/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
TOPIC: Married Women Who Play Free