Looking for ladies on this site : Swingers Discussion 36086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleLooking for ladies on this site
TOPIC: Looking for ladies on this site
Created by: jojomojo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Someone tell me....... am I wasting my time here....? I decided to run a profile here in hopes of finding a lady at my level sexually. I have not met one viable single lady here. so am I wasting my time?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is very appearant here, who the gentleman are and who are the boys.

Those who do not listen to the gentlemen with respectful advice and experiences are just looking to fail and stay boys forever................and with a profile with no returned interest.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I have to applaud ABSinglemale for the points he brought up on this subject.

A single male have to have patience on this or any site if they want to meet couples or single women. If you are new to the lifestyle you might have to face rejection numerous times to realize your mistakes.

Upper Marlboro MD

Username hidden
(8 posts)
hey, just realized that I cant count past 2.....lol at self!

Lakeland FL

Username hidden
(35 posts)
TThe swinglife style is not a "free for all" for anyone. I dont know anyone that has been in the lifestyle for any length of time that thinks that it is. Many of the comments and information that has been provided on here is very accurate, some so unbelievably wrong, that I laughed. ABS, your advice was right on. You just dont know how to count....you have two 7s, sorry...I notice those things. I am on this web site currently for 3 reasons....1. because I have a lifetime membership that was paid for years ago. and 2. to see if I wish to remain in the lifestyle. and finally to renew some old friendships after a years absence. My profile (since the word ad is a real turn off) is written quite vaguely on purpose. Do I enjoy sex absolutely. Do I enjoy couples, singles,women, absolutely. Do I feel that it is necessary to put all that in my profile. No, it is all ready there at the top. I periodically go through and critique male and female profiles. Not reading the whole profile but looking at what they have as their "short tag line" and if they have any pictures.. (yep, I am a voyeur too). Quite honestly I rarely if ever send an email to any male or female that displays their genitalia. I am more apt to send an email to someone who has a picture of their face pictured or has some cute or catchy short tag line.Pictures of genitalia can be so deceiving, there is a lot one can do to enhance pictures.It is not the size of the member but what the member can do. Large can be nice under certain circumstances and so can small...... By the way there was once someone on here who caught my attention because it was a picture of himself, sitting beside his dog...his eyes and the eyes of the dog were blocked out. What a hoot. I also have found that many, and certainly not all,persons can be rude, nasty etc. even in their emails. I try to respond to every email I get however, if I feel they are rude and crude forget it. And I am NOT going to show any of my private pictures just because a person emails me. Why do some couples, males, and females think that if a single female is on line on the that they have been just sitting around hoping that someone will email them and say "lets meet and do it!" Sometimes they choose to be on line for their own reasons. Do I have sex with everyone I talk to on here, no way. Do I have sex with everyone I meet on here, absolutely not. Hey, I dont have sex with everyone I speak on the phone with either. I am sitting here smiling thinking of the single ladies that my late spouse and I had contact with. In all cases, the key was interest in the ladies (and or gents) as persons more so than the bedroom acrobatics. The same for couples. I think the whole key to finding ladies, gents and couples, is respect and good old fashioned courtesy. End of my spouting off....I have had a lot of things stored up in me after 10 years in the lifestyle...and I am finally releasing them.....Wahoooo for venting!!!!

Lakeland FL

Username hidden
(35 posts)
Those are not rules. They are suggestions of an experienced man. Try the muff diving line. Better yet name yourself clitlicker.. I will block you in a nanosecond.

Here's what it distills down too.

I'm interested in PEOPLE. Gentlemen and ladies who know how to have fun in a variety of situations.

I'm not interested in males who believe I'm here for their "great" sexual skills. People who mention various sexual abilities are a turn off, in person or on here.

I personally don't like split beaver shots. Women have too many other areas of interest photographically.

If you present yourself as a person, not as a sex toy, you will have better luck.

I would hang with ABS in a heart beat.. Why? He's not one dimensional. Oh, and red on black skin looks...good..

Smile.

Much Mischief to the right one's

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You know whats wrong with all this, its just too many rules! Swinging is supposed to be fun! A free for all!! TALK BACK TO ME SOMEBODY!! I admire AB for counseling skills but when you've got to worry about this and worry about that it takes out all the fun of the lifestyle. I realize everyone is different,but peoples lets loosen up ok? Can I get an amen somebody?

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(344 posts)
Ohhh...PS cause I forgot..

ABSingleman, you rock ; )

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I have to agree with lilmoc, here- a profile should be a window into your personality. People reading it should be able to get a sense of the kind of person you are, and whether they're likely to have anything in common with you.

And so, if putting "I like muff-diving" in your profile is a good reflection of the kind of person you are, by all means, put it in there.

That will save me the trouble of contacting you only to discover you're crass and immature.

L., who's callin' it like she sees it today, so watch out.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I know,I'm not a good profile writer...:-(

Derry PA

Username hidden
(104 posts)
i know...i wrote that after looking at the "who's on" list and seeing how many i wrote to that never wrote back

Derry PA

Username hidden
(104 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Looking for ladies on this site