Lifestyle Cruises : Swingers Discussion 214752102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleLifestyle Cruises
TOPIC: Lifestyle Cruises
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly SB! This is precisely why we enjoy Hedo on occasion. We bring, and we make our own parties, regardless of where we go :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Hedo is indeed a dump, I speak from experience. Swing cruise I have to rely on our friends who sailed. For the money that Hedo charges, you can go to an all inclusive five star hotel in DR for seven nights.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
We've booked the November cruise. We're hoping that we'll enjoy it. We've taken two vanilla cruises that ended up with mechanical problems causing the itinerary to be changed each time. That really soured us on cruising but some very good friends talked us into trying this cruise. Royal Caribbean doesn't seem to have as much trouble as the Carnival likes do. We're keeping out fingers crossed that things will continue in that vein.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8916 posts)
"We usually go to Hedo in November but decided we wanted a change. So, we booked the Freedom cruise. Sure hope we didn't make a mistake with that choice!"

---- Open, I think you made the right choice. I've done both LS takeover cruises and Hedo, and I prefer the cruises. Hedo is way overrated in my opinion.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
We usually go to Hedo in November but decided we wanted a change. So, we booked the Freedom cruise. Sure hope we didn't make a mistake with that choice!

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Oh so sorry to hear that. : (. We are planning a cruise in April (lifestyle). Too late for us to back out cause everything is paid for and not refundable. Keeping my fingers crossed that we will have a better experience.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Our friends just returned from a cruise for swingers, they were on the cruise that quite a few SLSers went, which was heavily plugged on the SLS front page. It was in January, out of Florida.

They could not wait to come back. They described the cruise as simply disgusting, with staff that made them feel like shit, to lack of cleanliness and crappy food. This is not people that were on their first cruise. These are seasoned cruisers so to speak. They stated that they will never go on a swing cruise again. Because quite frankly, the same company, the same ship, when not catering to swingers, provides a top of the line service with amazing food and top of the line service.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Looking for cabin mates for any or all lifestyle cruises in 2013!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Lifestyle Cruises