Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Let your friends know
TOPIC: Let_your_friends_know_
Created by: georgia99991
Original Starting post for this thread:
when i meet a couple or single female from this website I always let a couple of my "personal" friends know...just for safety reasons and piece of mind. Does anyone else do this too? I mean I'm 200lb healthy male but I'm want to be safe too. just curious if anyone else does this too?...including couples...

jeff

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
When and if I meet a new friend I have two people that know where I will be and if I go anywhere from there they are updated. It just makes sense now days!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
when i meet a couple or single female from this website I always let a couple of my "personal" friends know...just for safety reasons and piece of mind. Does anyone else do this too? I mean I'm 200lb healthy male but I'm want to be safe too. just curious if anyone else does this too?...including couples...

jeff

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Let your friends know
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.