LS Ethics and the Single Male : Swingers Discussion 1879401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleLS Ethics and the Single Male
TOPIC: LS Ethics and the Single Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
nic, ive totally been perving your new pics. you know i have a white collar man fetish....nothing is more sexy to me than a well dressed, intelligent gentleman with soft hands. omg.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Smart move NAN .... follow your gut instinct...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Missed this thread. I wouldnt do it simply cause its not right to do to her. If she knew, obviously its ok. you obviously know this and thats why you didnt do it. Good for you nic !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
he's gonna use the tape in a divorce settlement and say she cheated on him.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We have no secrets from each other, that is the first step to much bigger problems. You never want to be part of a deception, there is never a good reason for it.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
My Drama Meter is going tic-tic-tic-tic-tic. Color me gone.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3722 posts)
Yeah well my gut told me "no way" but then I had him trying to convince me it's all good.

Bottom line, I knew as soon as he said not to tell her that it was a bad idea.

I will tell him the only way we can tape it is if she knows in advance and gives her consent.

Thanks for the input!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Don't do it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Seriously BAD Idea and as a women I'd take you out to meet jesus if I found out you'd taped me without my consent . For all you know if she gets mad he'll twist this around and say you taped it all by yourself and make you look like a scum bag. For the record anyone who secretly tapes someone else is a SCUM BAG. Something to think about.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
There is a couple I see where we sometimes play together and occasionally, just her and I meet. Once when it was just the two of us, he asked me to take pictures and text them to him. Obviously she was aware of what I was doing and was also turned on by the thought of him seeing pics of us together so I had no problem complying and think it's pretty hot. We all agreed we want to do more of that.

Here is my dilemma. Recently he asked me to secretly video tape her and I together, and by secretly, I mean not tell HER. When I asked if he would show her the tape, he was evasive.

So, should I tell him I am not comfortable taping her without her knowledge and consent or, based on her excitement when we took the pics, go along knowing he will probably show her the tape? I think she would be ok with it if she knew but he wants there to be that "secret" aspect to it.

Any thoughts?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: LS Ethics and the Single Male