Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single LS Ethics and the Single Male
TOPIC: LS Ethics and the Single Male
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is a couple I see where we sometimes play together and occasionally, just her and I meet. Once when it was just the two of us, he asked me to take pictures and text them to him. Obviously she was aware of what I was doing and was also turned on by the thought of him seeing pics of us together so I had no problem complying and think it's pretty hot. We all agreed we want to do more of that.

Here is my dilemma. Recently he asked me to secretly video tape her and I together, and by secretly, I mean not tell HER. When I asked if he would show her the tape, he was evasive.

So, should I tell him I am not comfortable taping her without her knowledge and consent or, based on her excitement when we took the pics, go along knowing he will probably show her the tape? I think she would be ok with it if she knew but he wants there to be that "secret" aspect to it.

Any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe read the whole thread...it's all good.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Really bad idea for anything to be done secretively if both are in the swinging scene. If they are married they should not be doing secretive activities and if single worst as he can try to blackmail her and claim that you did the taping without his knowledge and then gave it to him. I would not touch this with a ten foot pole and might even rethink whether I would want to continue meeting.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It is a little surprising to me the number of couples that enjoy this scenario. And no, not complaining one bit!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
wow, what a situation you have there.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Loving that bootie there Ms. Lost! lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
loving that 5:00 shadow you are sporting in that picture, Mr. Nic

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thanks Tim, it turned out we never pursued it but it came up in conversation that he had told her I might video her and she was all for it. Instead, we continued to meet and take pics that I would text to him, they both loved that!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Run.. far, far away

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
I think it is very immoral and, even worse, it is a serious crime and very punishable by law. When you're with someone, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy if you are not in a public setting. You can be sued for this and it's just not very nice, even if the guy claims his girl would be okay with it. Don't go there.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Thank you sweetie! I am always perving yours and LOVE the new pics.

BTW, I opened a couple more galleries.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: LS Ethics and the Single Male