Jackpot!! (or not) : Swingers Discussion 60291101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleJackpot!! (or not)
TOPIC: Jackpot!! (or not)
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If the conversation was cool, and they seemed like a nice couple, I'd have to consider it. Certainly we could meet, and if I got the feeling that this wasn't so cool, I'd be ready to back away.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Doode To answer your question: With pics and some chat I would be willing to meet someone. I do try to give everyone the benefit of doubt in regard to the pictures they share. As you say you never know. I have known people that have shared 6 year old pictures and swear to you that they have not changed. (All such people are delusional). I have no problem standing my ground (or running as the case might be) if the sitution advertised is not what I find. For the most part the people you actually meet (show up that is) from a site like this are not normally purposeful in trying to trick anyone. Like I said they just might be delusional.

Akronfuntimes, You made a great point.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Boo me if you want. I did turn down this type of offer. The couple refused to share any pictures and were new to the site. The picture thing it self made me feel uncomfortable not the hour which was 10:30pm.

I'm not into commiting to easy sex with people I don't know if the attraction is there. I know of one guy that tried this for a while and it caught him big time when he showed up at one house and then declined due to lack of attraction. The Husband of the couple took this as an insult and started to get violent.

Throwing caution to the wind can be fun, but it can also have a price.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Jackpot!! (or not)