Is swinging really only for couples : Swingers Discussion 1624801031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleIs swinging really only for couples
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm always looking for some good shit lol. I could have a single for every day of the week. He'll just be Tuesday, no need for names. LOL, I'm kidding on that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"well yes indeed, some married women do have a taste for single men"

yeah and I'm looking for a tasty one right now lol!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
well yes indeed, some married women do have a taste for single men :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I dont have any problem with finding partners, however, when i meet and get to know someone its not just for sex. Honestly I have my circle of friends and we have lots of fun together. I even have couple friends that state NO SINGLE MALES in their profile, here is there reasoning for this....Most single males are overly aggressive and have a hard time having a conversation that dosent pertain to sex. I too have been in the lifestyle as a couple and yea the action as far as meeting new people does slow down. Swinging for me is something I enjoy doing with friends and thats what I do. No complaints here. I understand your curiosity and you have it with good reason.

Sandyville WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"The day swinging is solely for couples is the day you'll see this mexican crying my ass off lol. I love singles. Whether or not that is swinging, whatever lol. "

I've told you before, and I'll say it again...I live in the wrong part of the country...lol.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
"swinging is for couples only" is a huge myth. The myth continues to shrink as it becomes more acceptable for women to make sexual demands. Historically, in a patriarchal society men have dictated sexual standards to women ( including swinging). It is currently more acceptable than ever for women, especially female swingers to communicate their honest sexual cravings. This may, and often includes a single male (s)."

I absolutely agree with this. Parents still use sex and the fear of being a "bad girl" as a means of control. And when a girl is 13 there should be control and boundaries. The problem is, beliefs and mores that are instilled into people as children oftentimes carry through to adulthood. And so you see women who WANT to evolve sexually...but cannot get the fear of being a "whore" out of their heads enough to allow them to have fun.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The day swinging is solely for couples is the day you'll see this mexican crying my ass off lol. I love singles. Whether or not that is swinging, whatever lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It never ceases to amaze me all the couples out there, who say that swinging is a couples sport/activity and singles have no place in it...who also say that they are looking for single females. The same goes for the comments that single males are just out there to get laid. A single male is no different than a single female...and both are the same as one partner of a couple that plays alone.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Ummmm.... lol. "Swinging is a couples sport" is not so much a hoax or a truth except on a couple-by couple basis. For a lot of couples it is only something they would do with other couples, not because of "objectifying" the woman or the man in a trade (and incidentally it's most often the women calling the shots, so if anyone's being traded it's the men and not the women) but because that's how both halves of the couple have the best time. Glad you're in such high demand, but that doesn't mean it's a hoax that plenty of couples are "swappers" and not all-round swingers...

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
"Swinging is a couples sport" is a hoax that was started years ago by a small minority of coupled men. New sexual partners could only be obtained if there was something that they could trade (i.e., their wife) in exchange for something else (i.e., someone else's wife). This converts women to chattel and ignores their equal right to additional sexual partners. Fortunately, "swinging is a couples sport" has now been largely discredited, and recreational sex is available to all. This is why there is such an incredible demand for we single males.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3424 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples