Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Is swinging really only for couples
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ep47 - If you're only going to give it one month and then quit, then by all means quit. I think the operative word here for single men is patience. Of course what goes along with that is to be courteous. But if you're going to quit because you haven't made a connection or gotten lucky or whatever in one month, you definitely don't belong here and you've made the correct decision to leave.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7004 posts)
I had to laugh when I looked at a couples' profile and it said, "Single guys, get a girlfriend and get the hell off this site!" lol Fortunately, they are in the minority. As stated earlier, it is a supply and demand issue with plenty of guys for couples to pick from so be patient, polite, respectful and (gently) persistent. Oh and be what you are! If all you want is to get laid, say that as there are couples and ladies looking for that. If you want more, state what you are looking for but most importantly, be what you represent yourself to be!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12358 posts)
I have met some of the nicest group of single men on sls. Yes a few have been wierd and some can be pushy too. However, I have found that their are wonderful guys on here, they are normal, respectful, and intune with the swing world. I guess I have been lucky! lol I love the men I play with and I continue to introduce them to couples I know. We all stick together us single people on here we help each other out and vent to each other. I have befriended my single male playmates and I wouldnt trade them in for anyone!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
It is amazing to me how many singles and or couples stand people up. That is why we do most of our meeting at the club. Or close to the club so if we get stood up we just head there.

And as far as single males go we live not far from Ft Knox, you would think it wouldn't be so hard to find them around here but it is.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17878 posts)
We would love for a single (male or female) to join us. I cannot tell you how many times we have been stood up by a single male, same story different day. We do ultimately like couples but no shy about the singles.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(236 posts)
As a Single female I am not getting enough action but I also know some of it is how you put yourself out there. I have met some awesome couples but I am looking for Friends first then all the juicy benefits. I have played with a couple of single men, myself and am not really trying them to much these days because some only want the sex without getting to know the person. Sex even with someone you do not love is a wonderful experience only if you have some idea what pleasures the other person. Even if you are willingly a partner who pleases--you have to remember everyone is not the same and the same tricks won't work. It's best to give couples and singles looking at your profile enough info to make a decision that they want more info. I find to many shallow profiles and so I then I assume that the person didn't take the time to make me want more, then maybe they won't take their time to please me if we got to that point.

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
heehee!!! I think I can slip you in on Wed.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shells, I'd like to volunteer for wed if that is still open? Friday is taked on my end with swallowtail."

Let me check my schedule lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
well Frank he wasn't too greedy, or he would have booked me for Mondays ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17878 posts)
Eh No! jeeze people! Single males have been a part of swinging from the get go. And us unicorns give men their fmf fantasies on regular basis. Hello is anybody out there that realizies its not all about couples!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples