Is swinging really only for couples : Swingers Discussion 162480
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleIs swinging really only for couples
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples
Created by: lovetolickuboth
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm not complaining here but just curious. Is swinging really just a couples thing? Being in the lifestyle both as a couple and now a single male swinger I have found very few couples open to single men swingers. Now I know there are some couples that accept single male swingers but they seem to be few and far in between. Single female swingers do not seem to have the same problem. I wonder if it's because couples just want to swing with other couples or if they swing with a single swinger, it's just more socially acceptable to swing with a single female rather than a single male swinger. When I was a part of a couple swinging, we always had both single women and single men swingers play with us as well as othe couples. Maybe we were a little more open than most. I would love to get some feedback on this. Again, not complaining just wanting to understand. I do have my fun every now and then but it seems to be getting harder to be accepted in the swing scene if you're a single male.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You got it right HoneyDater

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We were just having the conversation about single men and single women. Many of the profiles for single guys, all they do is brag...........I can go all night...........I have a 9 inch cock............I know how to please women.

You read profiles for single women, they never brag. They just want to have fun with other people.

When was the last time you saw a woman or couple with a tag line that said "I have talents I want to share"? When we read that, we laugh and move on. Single guys need to learn, it is not all about them and what they THINK they have. They are thinking with the wrong head apparently.

Poway CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Shit, you wouldn't be surprised at home not many anybody's are being straight up LOL!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You would be surprised as to how many single men aren't being straight up as well.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ahhhh and the couple should know their rules for sure!!!! Drama unfolds dramatically when someone is not being straight up. And we as unicorns try to read vibes cause sometimes no one is being straight up. But not to say there arent couples who are, I know some really cool couples where the communication is open and thats who I stick with. Any way MV dont take it personally its probably an issue between them for sure!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Who cares what it's called. Perhaps by it's truest definition, swinging is a couple's sport, but we tend to refer what we do as recreational sex! LOL!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
Are the ladies insecure, maybe , maybe not. Did he break the rules they agreed upon between the two of them, possibly. You will never know since you weren't privy to the end conversation.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant couples can be when it comes to single people.Now I'm no beauty and would never consider myself a threat. i do flirt and i like to have fun, I have no intention of stealing your man.Just wanna borrow him for 15 minutes or so. I've had 2 women at two different parties actually walk into a room and demand to speak to their man. Next thing i know he's going home or I never see him the rest of the night.Are they that insecure ? I don't get it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
:)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I would LOVE to poke her, I mean play poker with you and Shel!!

:~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Is swinging really only for couples