Is Being a young single male automatically get you ex out of swing as a whole : Swingers Discussion 181977
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleIs Being a young single male automatically get you ex out of swing as a whole
TOPIC: Is Being a young single male automatically get you ex out of swing as a whole
Created by: kj9267 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
you have to take it as it is, im a younger single guy, love couples, females groups, and i have since i was 18, age is a number to me =) if someone says no move on and be respectful, its not for everyone, just my .02

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wow, I just realized. I was complaining about grammatical errors and I completely skipped a word in my sentence in the last post. That weird little 'i' It was supposed to be 'with'.

Also, it's been my experience that you want to be as broad as possible with your age criteria but still stay within the range -you- think is acceptable. For example, if you are hot for a cougar, make sure you put your age range up to the 50's, if you are cool with a MILF but cougars don't do it for you, put your desired age range in the 30's and 40's.

Ultimately, however, this whole experience should be about you finding something/someone that makes you feel good. Set your 'desired age range' where ever you want it, and don't worry if people might 'pass' on you because you are young.

As a fairly young member myself, I don't think all older members will pass on you because you are too young. Some people like 'em young!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Sometimes, people will say 'no thanks' based on something you can't change, such as your age, when it is really because of a different factor. This is in order to avoid offense. For example, my husband and I typically pass on profiles i text speak or glaring grammar/spelling errors. Some people do not have the courage, or do not want to offend, so they do not say the true reason they are passing on you.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Kj-

Many swingers don't like to play with people who are younger than their children. It's just that simple. Why don't you make friends with people who are under 30?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Is Being a young single male automatically get you ex out of swing as a whole