I want a swing partner : Swingers Discussion 1700081021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleI want a swing partner
TOPIC: I want a swing partner
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom fixed his profile it reads so much better and I'm sure it will bring him the attention he deserves

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Good advice ladies! BiFem, how are you finding the experience? I saw one of your posts where you left a party after an hour. Rude people, intimidated or just felt out of place?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Points you need to include in your profile

1) List what you are looking for

2) List what you can provide for a couple and a single female Keep in mind a single female is looking for more when she views a male as a potential partner. Couples are looking for a male that will enhance.enable their pleasure experience. 3) List of experiences 4) Vanilla hobbies and interests because you should be able to talk about something beside sex.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
tom, like the others have said...you have got to do something with your profile. The one line answers are insufficient for in demand couples...a single man simply cannot get away with that. You are in shark infested waters...and you have to shine in very murky water. So I would take that profile back to it's foundation and re-do it. Remember, that is all we have to go on in determining whether or not to send you an email...so it needs to be good.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I agree 100%. Your profile represents you. Omitting parts of it , one or two sentence responses , shows you did not put much initiative into it.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Work on your profile to start

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: I want a swing partner