I want a swing partner : Swingers Discussion 1700081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleI want a swing partner
TOPIC: I want a swing partner
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well now that the experts are on board . Let's pick Tom apart like he was a Thanksgiving turkey. I think Tom got it . In defense of Tom I don't think he's really that hard up for a partner and he'll fix his profile in his own time

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Your profile still sucks. I come from a Human Resources background, and I would not hire you. I wouldn't even interview you. Your profile is your resume. Lack of information tells me you don't know what you want, don't care enough to put a decent amount of effort in it, or you have an ill-fated idea that just a hint of information will show you are simply a romantic trying to be 'mysterious'. The only positive is you have a face pic. But more pics, including ones showing your body, would be a better idea (save the totally nude ones for your personal gallery.)

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
As a single female, just within the couple months I have had my single profile, I have been asked by numerous single men to become their partner, either by creating a new couple's profile or putting in each of our singles profiles that we also have a someone that we swing with if desired, or they asked if we could go to parties and clubs as a couple. The problem for the single guys is all in the numbers. A whole lotta single males for just a few single females. You are facing a Lot of competition, so you better bring your A game, and have the goods to back it up, repeatedly, before she will consider.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
That was the plan sweetie. I'm going to be retiring soon and as soon as I take care of a few things I was going to pack up and move out west

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Head west vrb! I don't own any clubs but the few I frequent have always been a lot of fun and (knock on wood), never a problem with cops or inspectors.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Not going to pick on Tom profile anymore. He's going to be ok :>! I would love to know who is running these clubs the posters on this site are running ? Geezus where I live License and Inspection,e Pa Liquor Board ,Zoning, and the Fire Department will shut you down in a minute if you fart too loudly.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I understand BiFem. I was just curious as to your experiences. Sometimes I think it is easier being a single male in this because while the single ladies get more attention, I'm sure it can be overwhelming and sometimes uncomfortable. As a guy at a party, I can go unnoticed by most but when there is an interest by a couple, there aren't 50 other couples wondering why I didn't pick them which is another comment I have heard from single ladies.

LMK when you will be coming to Cleveland, I wold be happy to meet you for a drink or dinner.

See you soon!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"It shows that he can not finish a job :) "

Good one She!

MVPP...I have been to clubs ansd seen that behavior. I STILL call it cockblocking.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Tom still did not fill 1/2 of his profile out. It shows that he can not finish a job :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Nic there have been parties I wish I could have left! Some of my own included! Here what I am running into lately. Women of couples who don't want their men to have as much fun as they are having . We use to call it cock blocking. God knows what they call it now. On two occasions at 2 different parties I had women call their men out of the room to talk to them. We were about to play! These men got up like robots and left the room never to be seen again. The insecurity level is amazing when it comes to couples. I have seen fights over women in clubs. Please ! These are couples mind you, not singles. I have also seen couples that have left the club in a huff because someone got their signals cross, drank too much, made a fool of themselves or got greedy and cause someone else to explain their actions that night ! But it's ok! They're a couple . Give me a break!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: I want a swing partner