Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!
TOPIC: I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Youve tried to get me notice you, hmmmmm i dont see that baby lol

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Dear Abby-tail,

I have followed your advice to the letter and while I have had some success with a few couples and single ladies, there is this certain female from Pittsgrove NJ who doesn't seem to know that I exist. I've tried everything to get her to notice me but it's as if she lives in a different world. What can I do?

Sincerely,

Confused in Canfield

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Lots of single guys on here contacting me for advice. lol So here is some about your profiles, new and no certs and lousy pictures, and also badly written summary of yourself. tells me you are not serious and are just looking to get laid easily. Make no mistake there is big competition your up against so bring your A game. Take some pics of your face body and equipment. We would like to see who is contacting us. Go to a Meet&Greet and make friends maybe you will get a cert or 2. Think about what is you want and be clear about it and write it in your summaries. Oh and dont be expecting everyone to be nice to you or reply to you. Cross your fingers, and give it TIME if your not a jerk you will start to swing eventually. Hope that helps lol

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!