I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby! : Swingers Discussion 169411101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleI think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!
TOPIC: I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!
Created by: Swallowtail4455
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lots of single guys on here contacting me for advice. lol So here is some about your profiles, new and no certs and lousy pictures, and also badly written summary of yourself. tells me you are not serious and are just looking to get laid easily. Make no mistake there is big competition your up against so bring your A game. Take some pics of your face body and equipment. We would like to see who is contacting us. Go to a Meet&Greet and make friends maybe you will get a cert or 2. Think about what is you want and be clear about it and write it in your summaries. Oh and dont be expecting everyone to be nice to you or reply to you. Cross your fingers, and give it TIME if your not a jerk you will start to swing eventually. Hope that helps lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's rare you meet anyone these days that can truly call a friend . I know a lot of people but I have a handful of friends. They have been with me through thick and thin this past year and I in return I value them. If they would ever need me I'm there no questions asked.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Damn that is rude not to even say thank when a couple goes outta the way to be nice and take you out! That is rare too, so the single gals who get couples that nice should hold onto them for sure. I play with some really fun, nice, generous couples and I treat them like gold, and they treat me the same. I guess I just got lucky with that, but it did take time to find them. Its great being single on here, you meet some wonderful friends and they keep you company, makes it all worth the while.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
I never give advice ! LMAO(I crack myself up sometimes ) Some people on this site lack common sense either because they never were taught how to have it or they weren't smart enough to get it when it was given to them. I figure after 55 years on the planet , my opinion does count for something if not a got laugh at the old lady

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I totally agree. However, with respect to pics, I'll pass on the "dick" shot thank you very much. It's not only "single" guys who can use some advice in connection with the lifestyle. There are some single women who can use some too...not me, of course (lol)! No, seriously, I know why some women are kicked to the curb after one date because I'd kick their ass to the curb too.....showing up late, constanting complaining about everything and just down right boring in bed and don't even say thank you after someone takes you out to a nice dinner -- what's up with that. It's just good manners to do that. There is no need to name names. You know who you are. This goes back to another post I commented on a while back. Some people come into this lifestyle expecting everything, even their orgasms, and give nothing.....it doesn't work.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3632 posts)
Well thank you honey! I try to just think about what I say to myself everytime I see a sm has contacted me. What makes me open the email, and what makes me just hit Delete!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Swallowtail, I know how you feel. I go into the chat and have on occasion had newbie couples talk to me on PM wanting to know more, or get some advice about meeting the right single guy. I like to talk with newbies and enlighten them. Uriah you're my hero in forums. The advice you give for single guys has been spot on and very informative.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Personally, I think your advice was spot on. Some guys think all they need to do is announce the size of their package and use the word "skilled" and women will flock to them. My advice is always the same for males, females and couples...articulate who you are (really!) and what it is you are looking for. Be honest, be true to what you are and what you say you are looking for and be patient.

Have fun Swallow, hopefully our paths will cross one day!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
Oh my well yes and I guess your right I dont know what a male needs to do, but only what I see he needs to do as a single male. Hmmmmm, but was my advice good advice? I think it was pretty basic and straight up.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Swallowtail it was a joke, you know, the whole "Dear Abby" thing? I think it's funny guys write to you for advice so thought I would poke a little fun at myself.

Uriah on the other hand is a self-proclaimed stud so he doesn't need any help. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
"Lots of single guys on here contacting me for advice. lol"

This is what blows my mind about some (but not all) single males. Swallowtail is not a single male. How does she know what works and does not work? Only the successful single males know what works and does not work. Swallowtail can tell you what she likes individually; When you ask her for "advice", it is obvious to her that you really don't want "advice", but are just trying to get her attention.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: I think I'll have to change my name to Dear Abby!