I'm a Newly Single Male and New to this Site : Swingers Discussion 80888
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleI'm a Newly Single Male and New to this Site
TOPIC: I'm a Newly Single Male and New to this Site
Created by: HeyDean The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Condoms are the best measure of protecting yourself OP. However, know that there is risk in anything you do. You were in health class in the 8th grade, so you know all about abstinence LOL. Glove up. Being picky about who you play with is always good, although there is no sign that says "she has chlamydia!" lol. This is why alot of couples find a few couples or singles that they are into and click with and stay with it. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Abstinence"

Isn't the expression "Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder"?

Or was that absence?

Or would that be abstinence makes the cock grow harder"?

Or would that be smaller?

Oh, never mind!

~ Jen

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1091 posts)
Hey Heather, Let me repeat that for you in case someone missed it.....

Use your larger head...... CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! They work wonders!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I like to see more than just one pic on a profile---and I say "go for it" with the emails (although lol I actually let them come to me! LMAO!!!) --especially to the single women.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Matt-It takes time. I was invited to a gang bang years ago. The organizer liked how I handled myself and told others. I was invited to subsequent house and hotel parties, and my friendships grew primarily through referral and association. This is merely a result of (i) recognizing that there is indeed a demand for single males who know what they are doing, and (ii) the demand is best satisfied through referral and association (rather than hit and miss online contact).

The reason I consistently stress that single males not initiate contact via online sites is that the anonymity of the internet is often used to mask socially awkward characteristics. If you are just getting started, it is much more effective to attend clubs and Meet and Greets where your appearance, demeanor, and posture can be observed. My recommendation is that your online profile be merely one small part of your public exposure. The major part should be club and M&G participation. And BE PATIENT-if something is a good idea today, it will be a good idea tomorrow.

Also, never block other single males. I don't understand why single males do this. I have friends continually ask me for referrals for men of a particular age, cut, race, appearance, etc. (because they trust me), but I can't contact many single males due to the fact they have me blocked.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
Our advice: Read peoples profiles! Applies for everyone, but especially applies to single men. 99% of the single men who write us do NOT read our profile. We know this for a fact because our profile tells them we're not interested. But they write anyway. What a HUGE turn off. A big sign that you're lazy, un-interesting, and just looking to get laid.

After you READ someones profile, ask yourself "Am I what they're looking for." Sometimes it's hard to tell. But many people are pretty specific about what they're looking for.

""I considered writing several e-mail and saving them for cut and paste."" ---------------------------- Take the time and write a personal email. Try and include something about yourself that applies to the particular persons profile. Perhaps copy and paste a portion which describes yourself and tailor the rest of the message.

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
"Let them call you" has been Uriah's consistent advice, and whatever works is all good. We play with solo males from time to time, but all of them have contacted us initially. With a son at home, we cannot host, so we prefer to play with singles who have come into the area and have a hotel room available. In most cases, the only reason they have come is to see us, and they have set it up in advance.

We live in a mostly rural coastal area - whole county population is just over 200,000. Bottom line is there just aren't that many players in the area - couples or singles. (We do play with a handful of locals.) As a result, to find compatible playmates someone usually has to travel - either them or us. This isn't a problem, since so many seem to prefer playing someplace they don't live - and we live in a great place for a weekend getaway.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
Welcome HeyDean-

My advice to you is to stop sending emails. There is an incredible demand for single males-let them come to you. Good luck.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: I'm a Newly Single Male and New to this Site