Hypothetical Question For Fellow Single Swingers : Swingers Discussion 1715571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHypothetical Question For Fellow Single Swingers
TOPIC: Hypothetical Question For Fellow Single Swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
No I have had two long term relationships both with swingers. I was lucky enough to help get my 1st partner into swinging and found my second partner already in the lifestyle.

Jealousy is it's own demon. I don't see anything wrong with your position. The thing to avoid is the double standard though. Too many times I have seen the guy not allowing his girl to swing, but he's more than willing to and he uses that same line of jealousy. We avoid this lame people like the plague. So as long as you stand firm and leave the lifestyle completely when you find the right woman then what are you stressing about?

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I like to think that I've grown up since being in the LS. By that I mean, I no longer expect to be everything to someone and I don't expect that person to be my all and all....why? Because it's really hard to live up to that and it's not fair to put someone in that situation. The vanilla life gets dull, at least to me, very quickly. That doesn't mean you don't like or love the person it's just that some people, like me, need variety. I don't require that my significant other, when I find one, be sls but the person has to be cool with me being sls and I will not bring them to an sls party but am willing to have threesomes. This is probably totally selfish but it is what it is for me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Welcome to the forum sga.

I was also married in the LS and am now single and enjoying it immensely.

Good luck!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Don't sweat it jad, I think the phrasing could have been better but I think your previous posts and your profile tell enough about you to overlook a simple indiscretion.

I have had people here tell me I should "get a girlfriend" or ask why I am here to which I reply, because there are those who want and appreciate me and what I can bring to the table. For some, it is an open mind for an intelligent conversation, for others it is another guy to share his wife with and for some single ladies on here, it is to explore mutual fantasies with. Those are things I cannot find in the vanilla world so I find them here and make no apologies for it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
If you meet the woman you want to marry and raise children with and are willing to lead a monogamous life with her, you have already answered your question. My only advice is don't "give up" swinging to get a certain girl, you will resent her eventually. When you meet the right person, there will be no sense of sacrifice.

As an "older" guy who has already raised my family, if I ever settle down again it will be because I have met someone who I feel I can't live without. At that point, swinging or not swinging will be irrelevant because whatever we do, we will do together. Since I have no jealousy issues we may choose to swing or not based on how we honestly feel about it. I always say any relationship is whatever two people agree it is. As long as it is based on honesty and mutual respect, I will do (or not do) whatever WE agree is the best thing for us.

I would venture to say every "successful" couple would give up swinging if it threatened their relationship and it is because of that commitment to each other that they are able to swing without issues. Make sense?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
"Any single swingers have any insight?"

Your message is thoroughly mysogynistic. Right now, you are a successful single male who pleases the men who love to see their wives get pounded. However, since you are jealous, you would never allow your wife to fuck another man, because it would make you uncomfortable. What the women want is irrelevant.

My drama meter is ticking...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3581 posts)
Try asking in the mens forums , you might get a better response :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Maybe you will get it out of your system by the time you are ready to settle down.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
jad, you do realize the hypocricy of this, correct? I do commend your honesty and the fact that you know yourself. But...you are good enough to fuck the shit out of another man's wife...yet the thought of "your" woman (I hate that term, I hate the sense of ownership) being fucked makes you a monogamous neanderthal. Hmm. BUT I do commend your honesty. Yes. I do not have the sense of ownership that some have. I do not own my husband and would not own any other man. My inability to be jealous in that way can cause problems...because I think everyone in some way likes the idea that their partner may get just a teeny weeny bit jealous. None. You can fuck a woman's basketball team if ya wanna, makes no nevermind to me so long as I am allowed the same thing. But then, I do not believe in the American expectation of marriage, either. But thats just me lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Just a curious question for you. You feel it is not right for you to be married and have your wife fucking other men, yet it is ok for you to be searching for couples so you can bang that guys wife?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Hypothetical Question For Fellow Single Swingers