How to find love and a good time : Swingers Discussion 197050
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow to find love and a good time
TOPIC: How to find love and a good time
Created by: musclemilguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know nothing of what you speak of. :-)

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
To me, It looks like you found two ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I wasn't looking for a relationship when I was a single swinging woman. But I found one. On here. :-)

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I've spent a lifetime looking for you Single bars and good time lovers, never true Playing a fools game, hoping to win Telling those sweet lies and losing again. I was looking for love in all the wrong places Looking for love in too many faces Searching your eyes, looking for traces Of what.. I'm dreaming of... Hopin' to find a friend and a lover God bless the day I discover Another heart, lookin' for love

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
First, my response was to an original post that says he was looking for "love." I stand by my belief that this site isn't exactly the place for that.

Second, I'm not looking for single women here; they tend to find me off site in the strangest of ways. I'm more interested in a select few couples.

Third, there are relatively few single women on this site. Very few of that very few are looking for single males. Yes, I could meet them if I pursued it, but from a year of reading posts here, it seems that most single men cannot. These forums are full of whines and complaints about that; I'm not one of them, but was trying to convey to the OP that there are better places to meet single women than this site.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Um, okay. In the last three years, Number of single women I've met off-site with whom I've had swinging relationships: 3 Number of single women I've met on-site with whom I've had swinging relationships: 0 Just my experience.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
If my goal was to meet single women this site is the last place I would look. There's a real world out there for doing that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
AFF. There are thousands of "single women" looking for men on that site.

If you are looking for love, get a dog.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: How to find love and a good time