How to approach a couple : Swingers Discussion 51302
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow to approach a couple
TOPIC: How to approach a couple
Created by: content The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I tell singles: talk to a couple like you would talk to a girl at a bar! I have NO IDEA how they will converse with a woman in a bar as if they are interested in her views, opinions, etc. and will get online with me and say some crazy shit like "nice tits, sure would like to F*** em". AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol. If you like fishing, talk to Jay about fishing. Nascar. Talk to me like I do have a brain. I'm NOT saying dating. But shit, don't treat me like I am a stupid, uneducated airhead who just wants to give away free sex. Its NOT a hard concept to grasp. If you talk to us like you talk to everyone else you will be fine. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmm! Double the fun!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
we have two of them. one is better for close ups.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! She can always operate the video camera??????

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven,

You can approach me anytime. Karen just wants to watch.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
For us Unicorns, the opposite is true.

Always approach the female half first and see how you click. If things are going well, she will introduce you to her male half with a smile...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There is no strategy. You tell the couple the truth. They read what you say and look at your pictures and I guess they go from there. Don

Moreno Valley CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I would have to agree with Friendly. Another thing would be to make friends with club regulars, even if it's non-sexual. And don't be shy to ask them if they know any couples looking for your type. I have had many couples introduce me to couples or ladies looking for my type. Also I have some friends who are single guys who from time to time call me concerning a couple looking for a single guy like myself. I guess networking is really important. But having a good reputation in a club can go a long way when approaching a couple as well.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I used to be a regular at a swingers bar. Generally the times that I have been with a couple was just me being friendly and social. I would always start with a Hi, how you doing, and I would talk to both of the couple, not just the woman. It would usually start with just simple talk. The men that give single men in swinging a bad name are the ones that treat swinging as a way just to get laid. I'm not in the kind of shape uriah is, but I have still have had my success in swinging. Sitting down and just looking at everyone and not engaging in the social aspect gets you nothing. Being pushy, rude, and obnoxious is even worse. Engage the couple, spark their interest and be polite, respectful, and social works well 90% of the time. Accept the no thank you and move on. Sometimes even having drinks or the couple helps. The times that men get rejected they forgot the important part of the couple, the husband. Most couples only play with men they can agree on, not the first swinging dick that approaches them. Just going up and saying you want to party isn't an opening line, it's a I'm a reject notice. Though some may disagree with me, there is definitely a social aspect to swinging.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
I used to be a regular at a swingers bar. Generally the times that I have been with a couple was just me being friendly and social. I would always start with a Hi, how you doing, and I would talk to both of the couple, not just the woman. It would usually start with just simple talk. The men that give single men in swinging a bad name are the ones that treat swinging as a way just to get laid. I'm not in the kind of shape uriah is, but I have still have had my success in swinging. Sitting down and just looking at everyone and not engaging in the social aspect gets you nothing. Being pushy, rude, and obnoxious is even worse. Engage the couple, spark their interest and be polite, respectful, and social works well 90% of the time. Accept the no thank you and move on. Sometimes even having drinks or the couple helps. The times that men get rejected they forgot the important part of the couple, the husband. Most couples only play with men they can agree on, not the first swinging dick that approaches them. Just going up and saying you want to party isn't an opening line, it's a I'm a reject notice. Though some may disagree with me, there is definitely a social aspect to swinging.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: How to approach a couple