How single men shoot themselves in the foot : Swingers Discussion 79066
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow single men shoot themselves in the foot
TOPIC: How single men shoot themselves in the foot
Created by: TheGift The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It does seem that the band is stretched to the breaking point when someone is constantly posting about it again and again. That person must have experienced more than they want to reveal since it seems to dwell in their mind so terribly. Makes ya wonder????

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It must really be a pain in the ass to have reason to carry baggage against someone around all the time. It's obvious when someone has issues they need to resolve. I wish anyone with that problem good luck cause it's definitely drama/baggage.

Two people tend to have twice the baggage as one regardless of what their sex is unfortunately. That's just mathematics...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Mmmmmm! That was one HOT e-mail Frank! Whew! (fans self!)

MORE! Hehehe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
*winks at Frank*

Wanna explore baby?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"It always amuses me when forum members pretend not to give a fuck. They make a public statement how they don't."

I don't really give a fuck about all this...but then again, I never really say it either.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Why did I know when I saw who made the last post that there was more BS going on in this thread? rofl It must be nice to be predictable. Sigh (OntheFence) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'd love to stick to you Mrs2. hehehe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Typical petty BS as ALWAYS Ms2! This is suppose to be an adult site, but we do seem to have some childish stalkers here who thrive on DRAMA! Always seeing what isn't there and looking to stir shit when they need their "nasty" fix. Nothing new and proven constantly! EASILY IGNORED by intelligent adults who understand bullies have no power if you don't feed them! LMACUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My lack of interest in the typical negative BS that was posted below against me is my response...

(:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
J somehow I can't see you having trouble as a single male, you have been in this as a couple and know all the silly mistakes that a lot of the single males make. You know how you and your lady would have liked to be approached. But if you want good advice, look at uriah's posts he gives good advice and I have found fatechaser to give good insight as well.

Being the female of a couple who does entertain single males here is my "wish" list.

Send a nice email that proves you have read our profile and that you really feel you meet what we are looking for. Uriah and Fate do not send emails and this will be up to you, but for the most part I don't like doing the first email myself and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It should be written so you offend neither my spouse or myself.

Open your pictures, really hard to tell if there is any attraction without open pics. Oh and no dick bombs please (J-I have seen your photo's very nice.......just putting this in as a general thing for single men)

If you set up a meet, be there. If something comes up CALL! I haven't had this problem myself but I know couples have had this happen more then once.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17538 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
TOPIC: How single men shoot themselves in the foot