Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single How do you filter bad sex
TOPIC: How do you filter bad sex
Created by: BBWBlackgirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Soooo.....Im new to all of this. For some reason I thought I was going to have mind blowing sex with everyone one I encountered. So that didnt happen. LAUGHING AT MYSELF and my fantasies of the lifestyle. So what do you do when in the mist of the meet its just not happening, especially when it was over in 1.5 minutes..(i truly. Had the thought, should have had a V8) do you grab your clothes or lay there and try again????? Just seemed so awkward with just me and him. I got promises of orgasms but what I got was an epic fail..do. say something if he contacks me? Or duck and hide????? #HELP

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks @GF..trying to work it out

Union NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1.5 minutes..........DA FUCK? It this happened at a house party or event and I was present......I would've literally tried not to laugh. Well, I hope it didnt look like he was having a seize on you. lol I have the opposite problem. I was with this one woman and after 45 min+(estimation, really. I don't time myself) after she came 3 times then answered her cell phone while still in the act. Then when she got off, she asked how much longer I was going to be? I have to admit, it was a little embarrassing and appalling! lol I took that personally and admittedly overreacted to which I never answered her emails anymore. But I did recently looked at her profile in which she updated it saying that she wants a guy with huge amounts of stamina that can at least last a half hr. lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
well your profile is pretty good at telling guys what you seek now :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
"the Y"...thats new!!!.LOL..i had to change my profile and be very specific about my expectations...visting the Y and being knowledgeble of the area, number 1 on the list!!!

Union NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
BBWBlackgirl -- well you've quickly learned the dirty little secret of the lifestyle, a lot of men aren't very good at it. Like you, I expected mind blowing experiences and was so surprised to learn that despite my perception that men are obsessed with sex, the majority aren't very experienced, creative, or generous. However, like the lovely Ms Gwen pointed out, you will learn to do a better job of trusting your gut and screening potential play partners. Have patience and don't settle. You'll find the right FWB.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Well if he does not eat at the "Y" then throw his ass to the curb, no room any where for that kind of selfish style of womanizing. Oh well, less competition for the rest of us I guess!

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Lol @ 2try...your plan of blowing him not a good one because he does not reciprocate. He didnt tell me this little tidbit until we met. So I was not vested in a major BJ knowing this and low stamina. Not that stopped him sticking his penis in my face with "you know what to do"....LMAO i finally had to tell him today thanks but no thanks we are not compatible.

Union NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Most of the replies you've received so far seem spot on with regard to spend some quality time finding the person's personality & experience. You've always got to trust your gut instinct, first! I've experienced some mind-blowing (as well as other parts.lol) "dates", and some that are fun, but just not the right chemistry. If you filter out some of the questionable ones, you'll be more relaxed and have fun even if there is less fire than spark.

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Nope, I did my time as a Den Mother. No cubs for me. I want a Pack Leader who knows what he is doing and can do it till I'm worn out!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Aw c'mon rowdy! Poor guy will never get better without practice!

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: How do you filter bad sex